Saturday, January 12, 2013

Sorta Kinda Manly Man Stuff

I've tried a lot of cigars. The ones I like the best are Partagas Black Label Prontos. They're a little expensive, say compared to Swisher Sweets, which apparently made out of the odds-and-ends swept off of the floor and then have sugar added to them.

I generally smoke the Prontos outside because when cigar smoke gets in my eyes it bothers even me.

And since I happen to be of mostly Celtic ancestry this is the lighter I use.

Now that takes care of cigars. What about coffee? That would be Jamaican Blue Mountain Coffee.

It's pretty expensive coffee but if you like coffee I don't think you'll be disappointed in this.

When it comes to wines I prefer the German white wines, such as the semi-sweet Kabinett.

White wines run from very sweet to very dry. To me Kabinett is right in the middle and is just right, like Goldilocks's porridge.

Cigars, coffee and wine. What more can you ask for?