Saturday, September 3, 2016

Obama Can “Declare Martial Law” All He Wants But He’ll Still Leave Office

Since the beginning of the country some people have been claiming the President is going to declare martial law and not leave office. They claimed it about Clinton and the Bushes and now they’re claiming it about Obama.

It’s not going to happen because no one will listen to him. Congress won’t, the military won’t and the police won’t. What’s the half-breed homo going to do? Refuse to leave the White House, along with his genetically- and hormone-challenged he/she Wookie of a “wife” and his retarded daughters? “I’ve declared martial law! I’m dictator now and I’m not leaving! I’m going to squat here like it’s some shack in Kenya! And the military and the police have to listen to me since I’ve declared martial law and now I’m dictator!!!!”

He’d be surprised when the police show up and haul his worthless half-breed Kenyan ass out. They’d enjoy it.

And for those deluded types who think he can declare martial law, just wait and see. He’ll leave office just like every other President.

The U.S. isn’t some banana republic or some pathetic Middle Eastern country ruled by some third-rate tinhorn dictator – without any rule of law.

7 comments:

One Fat Oz Guy said...

If he did hole up in the White House for a month, it'd be the longest he'd been without a vacation.
"This just in, Obama is offering to come out (pun intended) as long as the first place he's taken is a golf course".

One Fat Oz Guy said...

If he did hole up in the White House for a month, it'd be the longest he'd been without a vacation.
"This just in, Obama is offering to come out (pun intended) as long as the first place he's taken is a golf course".

Anonymous said...

One can never be sure. I can't see Obama being the chosen leader of the New World Order.

I do think there is a shadow government in place that runs a lot more stuff than anyone knows.

Anonymous said...

"I can't see Obama being the chosen leader of the New World Order."

Why not? He made it to U.S. President.

The you-know-who's that really control America just need a dumb, obedient and compliant puppet.

Robert What? said...

Bob, I don't see it as Obama refusing to leave office. I see it playing out like this if Trump miraculously wins despite the likely massive voter fraud for Hillary: Obama will say the election has been compromised by the Rooskies and he has to stay in office until a new election can be held. The Press and the Democrats (and even many establishment Republicans) will be completely behind him. I think all that nonsense about the Russians hacking into the voting system is laying the groundwork for this scenario.

One Fat Oz Guy said...

Actually, I tend to think Trump could be a bit of a Trojan horse. A bit like Napoleon being allowed to escape captivity to raise what was left of the French army, Trump could be used to invite what's left of US national pride, then if it fails, the US spirit is broken for generations.
Any resistance to multiculturalism will be met with "Trump did that".
I have concerns that both choices aren't great and you'll either go out with a bang or open borders.
I hope I'm wrong.

Unknown said...

There is no New World Order. That was a word used by the first Bush. Globalism is over. Nationalism is back.