Tuesday, June 10, 2014

"Brewing a Better Stew: Black Chicks Want White Dicks"

This site was sent to me perhaps six years ago. I'm not even going to bother to link to it.

I know what's going on here. Everyone wants to be white. Specifically they want their kids to be lighter. No matter how they protest to the contrary, that's the truth.

We are not going to end up some sort of mocha mishmash. The more multiculturalism, the more whites are going to withdraw and stay with their own kind, and the more Third Worlders will follow us like dogs, begging for scraps.

What do blacks have to offer? Low IQs and running fast? I don't have anything against Asians, but I've always thought you have girls, not ostracized effeminate boys. Elliot Rodger cemented that for me. If you have boys you'd generally be better off sending them out of the country.

Multiculturalism is a horror. Ultimately it's multitribalism, and tribes cannot share the same land without genocide. And who's going to accept the half-breeds? No one.

Let's face the facts. Blacks get the dregs of white womanhood that no white man wants. NOWAG - No One Wants Asian Guys. Their own women don't want them and prefer white guys. So many white women are so horrible white men prefer Asian women. No one wants black women, either. For that matter, no one wants black men, least of all society, because of their low IQs, criminality and laziness. Is this the way we really want things to be? I don't.


"The other day I was engulfed in a fascinating conversation about the differences in sexuality and beauty between cultures when my young Nigerian female friend blurted out during our talk, 'You know Black chicks want White dicks, right?'

"My friend was born in Nigeria and she has two Masters degrees in business and design. She self-identifies as a 'Beautiful Black Nigerian Princess' when pressed. Her father is a successful New York insurance salesman. Her mother sells real estate.

"I was taken aback a bit — okay, a lot! — when she shouted 'Black Chicks Want White Dicks!' at me and so I just stood there with my mouth open — The Whitest Man in America dumbly staring back at her lovely Black Nigerian face — and I didn’t know what to say.

"She spoke instead, 'Dark Black women like me — so dark we’re purple!– need White dick. It isn’t a sex thing. It’s a reproduction thing. It’s a basic need. It’s a genetic demand, if you will.'

"If I nodded, I hoped she’d continue talking as I kept trying to think of something to say in response her to argument.

"I nodded.

"She continued, 'The dirty little secret in the Black community is no one really wants to be Black if there’s a choice. Sure, Black is Beautiful when you’re stuck in it, but when you have babies and you’re dark, you want to lighten up your future skins and you can’t do that with a Black man. Black on Black makes Black. You need to mix in some White with the Black to get something new. It’s a science project; a math problem that needs to get solved. You need some White in you to make lighter babies. It’s art. It’s a promise. It’s a mother’s duty to give her children the best chance at a better life and you do that by getting them less purple at any cost. Even a cultural one.'

"I decided to nod again.

"She continued on, 'No, this isn’t racism. This is fact. The thing about White girls 'never going back after they taste Black' is just about sex and it’s tacky. Crass, even. It disgusts me. I’m talking about long-term reproduction here. A higher leaning. I’m talking about the propagation of future generations and there aren’t a lot of American-born Black women who are brave enough to discuss this out loud. I’m Nigerian and I’ll discuss this with anyone who has an open heart all day long because you convince people with your mind and not your skin color.'

"I nodded once.

"She continued with even more urgency, 'We’re all going to be tawny one day anyway because that’s the nature of beauty and sexuality. We’re all attracted to each other in ways that need to get beyond color — but rarely do — and we have to even out the inequity between White and Black as identifications on the color line first. You do that by mixing colors, not letting them run from you.'

"I nodded.

"She finished, 'Don’t look at me like that! If you think about it, you know it’s true. It’s a hard thing to be this Black in this world. How many of us this dark purple are well-known and successful? Where are my internationally recognized cultural icons? All I see on the news in my color are African despots and murderers on Death Row. I want that example for my babies? I don’t think so! We need to confront the problem straight up and accept that the way to nullify the racial divide is to get rid of the marks separating us. You do that with future generations that are all the same color. The same hue. Similar tones. I don’t call it “race mixing” I call it “brewing a better stew.'

"Do you get it now?”

I nodded a little bit.

"She shook her head at me and sighed and changed the subject to the aesthetic differences between cultures when it comes to clothes — women in pants vs. women in dresses — and identifying and judging accessories based on stereotypes like scarves and jewelry as I continued my internal fight to wash the phrase — 'Black Chicks Want White Dicks' — out of my head.

"Is my friend right about the genetic need to evolve beyond mere color?

"Is “brewing a better stew” a good idea or a bad idea and what do we risk losing in the ingestion of the act?

14 comments:

Glen Filthie said...

I suppose but my experience runs different, Bob.

I see white/oriental couples all the time. I see white/black couples all the time. I see white/paki couples all the time. I NEVER see black/oriental couples.
I agree too about interracial marriages - when I see stuff like Tiger Woods and OJ Simpson going on I just shrug and call a spade a spade the same way you do - and the response from politically correct hissy fitters is RAGE. I you are correct - especially in Europe the writing is on the wall for multiculturalism.

Anonymous said...

We'll lose everything that matters.

Unknown said...

I even had a Filipina tell me once she could not imagine a black/Asian couple.

Anonymous said...

Black men = Alpha Fucks
White men = Beta Bucks

Unknown said...

Blacks are the Omegas of the entire world. The only white woman I've seen with them are fat, stupid and ugly - the dregs of white womanhood.

Anonymous said...

That is a shocking headline, partly because I didn't think you'd want to offend the religious fundamentalists who read your blog, and also because of the well-known stereotype about black men (which I don't feel comfortable saying in mixed company).

James said...

@Anonymous 10:55 AM

Why would it offend religious fundamentalists when this is in our Bible?

"19 Yet she became more and more promiscuous as she recalled the days of her youth, when she was a prostitute in Egypt. 20 There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses. 21 So you longed for the lewdness of your youth, when in Egypt your bosom was caressed and your young breasts fondled.[c]"

Of course God is talking about the nation of Israel, but there is a reason why he almost always uses fornication as an example of Israel's betrayal (and then the consequences that come with it!) Read the rest of the chapter if you'd like. It is quite interesting even if you are not a Christian.

Bob, we only have to look towards four different countries. 1) South Africa. Whites are the minority and violence is against them all the time. They live in gated communities with higher standard of living than the rest of the country. Even rich black people want to get in, but are at times denied. And it frustrates them so, because white society, white tribalism, white ingenuity is not something that you can buy into, so this Nigerian women correctly wants to fuck into it.

2) Brazil or most Latin American countries. I would call Brazil a more "diverse" place. What is the end result? Most of the country is poor, usually in favellas run by drug Lords. There are upper class enclaves where most of the light skinned population lives. A similar situation again.

3) Once again we have the white enclave situation in America. But something is even weirder.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=light+blacks+hate+darker+blacks

Take that google search. Light blacks hate darker blacks. Or reverse. You get hundreds maybe even thousands of videos of black people themselves acknowledging that even in their own race, there is a divide among light skin and dark skin black people.

4) Israel. Though I don't like all of their policies or agree with their existence, they do have some things right.. Genetically they found that Ashkenazi Jews are a more isolated branch of Europeans (hence all the genetic disease predisposition due to inbreeding of the population for a long time). Once again what is Israel? An enclosed enclave with people wanting to get in.

The Asians may have built the great wall of china to keep out other nations, but white people are the masters of building walled communities to protect themselves in enemy territory. And there is a reason why most nations want to enter these walled communities instead of building up their own community. As a Christian I believe multiculturalism is best when left to its natural devices and not encouraged by the government. There will be racial differences until Christ comes. Heck most of the Old Testament talks about the racial problems that arose with the forefathers of Christianity, if that doesn't teach a Christian about the dangers of multiculturalism I don't know what can.

A.B. Prosper said...

I guess Whites and Asians aren't the only groups with racial self loathing.

Anders said...

Bob, you don't get out often enough, man. I see attractive white women with black men every time I go to Walmart once a week. Women are universally attracted to the appeal of bullies, thugs, and con men. Black men naturally tend to harbor all those characteristics. I think most white men struggling with game would learn it a million times faster if they just accepted that they must act like feral niggers to get what they want with women.

Unknown said...

99% of the white women I see with blacks are horrors. The one percent who aren't end up with a dumbass half-breed POS whose father has run off. No man, white or black, will have anything to do with them. I've seen it more than once.

Glen Filthie said...

It sounds awful and despicable to say it like that Bob...but I fear you have the right of it.
One of your cohorts in crime named Baloo has a blog of his own that I frequent from time to time and one of the members on his blogroll is 'Stuff Black People Don't Like'.
The politically correct, the hissy fitters and professional bed wetters would scream to high heaven about racism but that sight mirrors much of what you say here and expands upon it.
I don't like any of this and I wish we were wrong about it but blacks have their issues and it is time to call them on it.

Anonymous said...

On white women pairing up with black men, I think Bonecrker hit the nail on the head http://jiggly-room.blogspot.com.au/2014/01/bonecrker-11-women-racism.html.

White women pairing up with black men is by no means a sign of their love for black men, quite the contrary, they hate black men, but they hate themselves as well.

-----------------

Meanwhile, for those who may have wondered what a female Elliot Rodger might look like:

http://imnotyourfetish.tumblr.com/post/77425225211/angryasiangirlsunited-im-half-korean-and-half

I pity the poor chump who finds himself in tow to a ball buster like that.

AAB said...

I live in a pretty prosperous town in the UK, it's middle-class, and whenever I see any black men with white women, they are 9 times out of 10 good looking. It's a myth that only certain women go with black men: those with: low self-esteem, financially poor, fat, mentally unstable etc. IIRC you pointed out in another post that women are attracted to the more aggressive/physical men, and black people are on the whole more physically-oriented than White or Asian people.

As for the rest of the post, it's really surprising to read that a black woman is into white men. I always thought that they looked down on white men.

Unknown said...

In the U.S. 99% of the white woman with black men are monsters. Apparently it's different in the U.K., but the kids are still going to be stupid. Miscegenation used to be illegal in the U.S. and years ago I understood why. They fit no where.