Thursday, January 9, 2014

The Satanic High of Power, Domination and Control

I had a serial killer murder a woman I worked with. He also killed a pregnant woman, and another one, he threw her body on the side of a road. I had actually guessed where she was at (I was a newspaper editor), but did not care to walk the road and find her.

I have an idea what goes through these people's minds - they get high off of the power, domination and control. They have no conscience whatsoever. Their victims to them have no more value than a piece of paper.

So when people speak to me of "the Dark Triad" and how there is some good to it...they have no idea what they are talking about, and they should be ashamed of themselves for pretending that they do.

1 comment:

Wyowanderer said...

I think you've hit the nail on the head-they pretend. Most of the "dark triad" types are simply frightened people who are stuck at a young emotional age.
The vast majority, anyway.