Serial killer Richard Ramirez has died. He was a serial killer who raped children and mutilated his victims' bodies after death. As serial killers go, he wasn't that bad of one - his murder-count wasn't all that high, and he apparently wasn't a necrophiliac and/or cannibal, as a disproportionate number of serial killers are . Ted Bundy tortured women to death, cut them in pieces and had sex with their body parts. So did Jeffrey Dahmer. As for Raminez's number of victims, he was a piker compared to the U.S.'s most prolific serial killer, Gary Ridgway, who killed 71 prostitutes.
Some women are attracted to men like this. They suffer from a mental/emotional illness known as Hybristophilia, which is defined as "a paraphilia of the predatory type in which sexual arousal, facilitation, and attainment of orgasm are responsive to and contingent upon being with a partner known to have committed an outrage, or crime, such as rape, murder, or armed robbery."
Paraphilia is "the experience of intense sexual arousal to highly atypical objects, situations, or individuals." Bestiality is a paraphilia. So is necrophilia. That means women who suffer from hybristophilia are lumped in with those who fuck animals and corpses - it is a disorder of sexual desire.
The word hybristophilia derives from the word "hubris," which can be defined as a mental illness that results from grandiosity, i.e., the belief you are god-like. It means you can't tell the difference between right and wrong and believe ordinary morality doesn't apply to you.
The women who suffer from this sickness have given several reasons for it:
1. Some believe they can change a man as cruel and powerful as a serial killer.
2. Others "see" the little boy that the killer once was and seek to nurture him.
3. A few hoped to share in the media spotlight or get a book or movie deal.
4. Then there’s the notion of the “perfect boyfriend.” She knows where he is at all times and she knows he’s thinking about her. While she can claim that someone loves her, she does not have to endure the day-to-day issues involved in most relationships. There’s no laundry to do, no cooking for him, and no accountability to him. She can keep the fantasy charged up for a long time.
5. Some mental health experts have compared infatuation with killers to extreme forms of fanaticism. They view such women as insecure females who cannot find love in normal ways or as love-avoidant females who seek romantic relationships that cannot be consummated.
These women cannot love, as serial killers cannot love. It's all about power, nothing else. Some women even know what they are, don't want to be, and have difficulty changing their orientation.
These demented killers get meaning and importance out of what they do. Unfortunately, they also have no conscience and no guilt. (The judge who upheld Ramirez's death sentence remarked that Ramirez's deeds exhibited "cruelty, callousness, and viciousness beyond any human understanding.")
I have good enough of an imagination to put myself into the mind of a serial killer. What I'm seeing is rage, hate, revenge, domination, power and control...covering up feelings of humiliation and weakness. I can even imagine what it's like to be a woman with hybristophilia...there isn't any treatment for these disorders.
For the clueless in the Manosphere, these traits are celebrated as being of the Dark Triad, which means that those who celebrate them don't know what they are (nothing good).
As for these "Alpha" (sic) serial killers, here are their characteristics:
1. Generally having an average or low-average IQ, although they are often described, and perceived, as possessing IQs in the above-average range. A sample of 174 IQs of serial killers had a median IQ of 93; only serial killers who used bombs had an average IQ above the population mean.
2. Often, they have trouble staying employed and tend to work in menial jobs. The FBI, however, states, "Serial murderers often seem normal; have families and/or a steady job." Other sources state they often come from unstable families.
3. They were often abused—emotionally, physically and/or sexually—by a family member.
4. Fetishism, partialism and necrophilia are paraphilias which involve a strong tendency to experience the object of erotic interest almost as if it were a physical representation of the symbolized body. Individuals engage in paraphilias which are organized along a continuum; participating in varying levels of fantasy perhaps by focusing on body parts (partialism), symbolic objects which serve as physical extensions of the body (fetishism), or the anatomical physicality of the human body; specifically regarding its inner parts and sexual organs (one example being necrophilia).
5. A disproportionate number exhibit one, two, or all three of the Macdonald triad of predictors of psychopathy: are fascinated with fire setting; are involved in sadistic activity; especially in children who have not reached sexual maturity (this activity may take the form of torturing animals); more than 60 percent, or simply a large proportion, wet their beds beyond the age of 12.
6. They were frequently bullied or socially isolated as children or adolescents. Henry Lee Lucas was ridiculed as a child and later cited the mass rejection by his peers as a cause for his hatred of everyone. Kenneth Bianchi was teased as a child because he urinated in his pants and suffered twitching, and as a teenager was ignored by his peers.
7. Some were involved in petty crimes, such as theft, fraud, vandalism, dishonesty or similar offenses.
Here's where the Lost Boys of the Manosphere get confused. To some of them, Ramirez is an "Alpha," never mind the fact he was described as smelling "foul" and had bad breath from his rotten teeth. And he was attractive to these mental-case women because women are involuntarily to "bad boys."
These beliefs are delusions of the worst kind. A stinking coward of a serial killer who raped children and old women (in other words, the weak and helpless), who attracts mentally-ill women...and this is an example of an Alpha (sic) who is attractive to women?
To assume all women are like a very few is the Fallacy of Composition...not that many people know what logical fallacies are.
Civilization is but a thin veneer over a lot of bad human nature. The stupid and/or deluded try to rip that veneer off...and don't even know it. Those who talk about mentally-ill women being attracted to mentally-ill men as the norm are trying to destroy civilization...and they don't even know what they are doing.
These kinds of delusions is why I refer to them as the Lost Boys of the Manosphere. And with good reason.