Thursday, October 2, 2014

"You're Not Good Enough for Me"

"...the typical feminist biases. Men are the ones that are the source of all sin in the world and women are just innocent victims." - the Society of Phineas

One of the major complaints in the Manosphere is the attitude of many women that the men aren't good enough for them. You know - "Where have all the good men gone?" Or that they're invisible to women.

I've actually seen pudgy, thick-featured, not-very-bright women hit on guys way out their league, and who were outraged when they didn't respond.

As if my wont, I apply the Seven Deadly Sins to things. And as I've mentioned before, women's greatest sins are pride and envy. It's right there in the story of the Garden of Eden in Genesis.

Many women have too much pride and overvalue themselves ("Real women have curves," meaning fat) and they also want to drag men down (feminism is based on the envy of men). Pride and envy.

Again, Carl Jung noticed women's greatest flaw is thinking they are always right and men are always wrong. That's pride.

So women have two contradictory impulses: such is their excessive pride they want perfect men, yet at the same time they want to drag them down. It's an impossible, contradictory situation, one that cannot be reconciled. Most women don't even realize this.

The opposite of pride is humility, which is why there exists that story, King Roughbeard.

And the opposite of envy? Kindness. The components of it? Satisfaction, loyalty, compassion, integrity. As Wikipedia puts it: "Charity, compassion and friendship for its own sake. Empathy and trust without prejudice or resentment. Unselfish love and voluntary kindness without bias or spite. Having positive outlooks and cheerful demeanor; to inspire kindness in others."

How about appreciation and gratitude?

A lot of women don't want to hear that, though.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brilliant piece and a brilliant application of philosopy.

I quietly read your blog every update, and this piece finally drove me to comment (no, not because of sloth).

Well done, appreciate your work, you've summed up this dilemma powerfully.

Anonymous said...

"I've actually seen pudgy, thick-featured, not-very-bright women hit on guys way out their league, and who were outraged when they didn't respond."

I play in two bands, sometimes I gig four times a month (though rarely these days, thankfully). You bet they get outraged. It is fundamentally impossible for them to grasp that the attitude of fat and ugly acceptance is a con placed on them by people ugly as sin on the inside. To admit such would require responsibility on their part to change themselves.

But "hell, no, they won't go" is the only motto they care to speak. They're just not going to change. So they go half mad when reality has to tell them, "No."

Robert What? said...

Granted I haven't been in a bar frequented by lots of young 'uns in a while. But in my day, I never saw a man give a woman a nuclear rejection, even if she was way below his league. I saw nuclear rejections all the time going the other way, though. Sometimes just outright ignoring. Sometimes the icey "are you actually talking to me?" stare. Brrrr.

Take The Red Pill said...

"Where have all the Good Men gone?" is just another way for former Cock Carousel Riders to say "Where is my Captain Save-a-'ho? The Feminists promised me a Captain Save-a-'ho when I was finished being "strong and independent", or got tired of working, or was pushed off the carousel when I was thirty, so where is he? He's supposed to support me and my children, as well as being my ATM, mule, and whipping boy -- so where is he? Where's my Captain Save-a-'ho? I WANT MY CAPTAIN SAVE-A-'HO!!"
Evidently the feminists didn't tell them that Captain Save-a-'ho saw through the cultural BS, decided that THEY weren't good enough for HIM, turned in his uniform, and has Gone His Own Way.