Thursday, October 2, 2014

I Pay Taxes for This?

I recently read an article about a "Somali-American" who got 30 years in prison after thinking he was setting off a bomb to murder possibly hundreds of Americans in a Christmas bomb plot. It was FBI sting operation, so the bomb didn't go off.

He said he was hoping to kill a lot of children.

I'm paying taxes to let these POS potential murderers in my country? I'm paying for bombs to be set off?

And now I'm paying to have him incarcerated for 30 years?

I'm also paying for "Major" Nidal Malik Hasan, who murdered 13 people and wounded 32 others, to be incarcerated. And I paid for his military training?

And I'm paying all for the welfare for Third World trash screwing up my country - to murder, to rape, to steal?

And, of course, I'm paying for the American Empire to murder hundreds of thousands of people on the other side of the world, in hopes of imposing the leftist lunacy of "democracy" on them? The only thing that's going to do is make more America-hating enemies.

The strangest thing about it is that we are paying these people to kill us. Sooner or later, some of those people we've imported are going to succeed.

If they do, there will be a backlash against them - and the government will ultimately find that is helpless to do anything about it.

After all, when it comes right down to it, people can be policed only to the extent they want to be policed.

2 comments:

Black Poison Soul said...

Yeah, real justice would either have him killed or sent back to his hellhole. Much cheaper than us paying for him.

Robert What? said...

If there is a backlash, unfortunately our corrupt government will side with the invaders against their own citizens.