Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Why I Live Off of Women

When I graduated high school the blue-collar, working-class guys went to work at the local steel mills and started at what today would be about $30,000. In five years they were making about $75,000. I didn't work there because I would have been driven nuts.

Those high-paying blue-collar jobs are gone, gone, gone, thanks our traitorous, back-stabbing government.

So I went to college, believing the con that college degrees translated into higher pay. Now that's certainly true if you have an in-demand degree, but otherwise, nope.

So I decided to live off of women. Since I'm one of those semi-psychopathic "Dark Triad" guys I don't have much of a conscience, and I'm incapable of love but only manipulation, but I decided, what the hell.

So I started targeting older, sick women with money, conned them into leaving most of their money to me, and when they died I got the money. Once I got a car. I've inherited all kinds of stuff, most of which I sold.

This happened only twice, but I got enough money so I never have to work again.

It's even gotten better recently, although I don't make any big scores anymore.

Let's say I'm a deadbeat playboy.

Since men have been pushed out of the workforce, and women are more favored for jobs, there are plenty of single women out there with money. What am I supposed to do? Work two minimum-wage jobs so I can live in a studio apartment and go to food pantries to eat - by bus?

Of course I lie to them and make up I got lucky in stocks and stuff, and that's why I'm retired. And I've found the best way to treat them is to not take any shit of them whatsoever. After all, they are easily replaced. And I have replaced them, too, after I got what I wanted.

I knew about this "Game" stuff even before the Internet was around.

Of course I had to give up family and children, since it hasn't been possible to really have those for years, but, well, I have a fair amount of money. And I got get some kicks out of dominating and manipulating susceptible women.

Now if you get lucky enough to find a good woman, and a good job, and you end up with home and children, then more power to you.

But for those of us who were denied all those things - what Freud called "work and love" - there are consolations. I just wrote about what I have done.

As Willie Nelson sang in "Night Life": "It ain't no good life, but it's my life."

5 comments:

Anders said...

When I was younger and more naiive, I thought I knew how to love then, but my experience with women has always been antagonistic, even towards women who supposedly genuinely liked me. As I got older, I found out they were all corrupted by/infected with feminism and are unable to love as well. So I don't feel bad in the slightest treating women in purely utilitarian terms.

Unknown said...

The sad thing about this is that as men's middle-class jobs go away men are going to turn into PUAs (and why should they not try to live off of women?) or go MGTOW, which means making the minimum amount to support themselves with no leftover wealth to support women in their mostly-fake, mostly-parasite jobs.

Black Poison Soul said...

Nicely done, Bob. Strangely, I have the option of doing something similar with a 65yo who is very well set-up. Should I decide to walk down that path. I'm tempted.

I suppose that I'm not really the "proper" MGTOW type as you've defined. I pull in six figures as a computer pro. There's simply no women around here that I want to get that involved with.

Anonymous said...

love it.

Anonymous said...

Uncle Bob's instincts read the writing on the wall and he got "it" right.

Congrats, Sir Bob. Your instincts did you good. You listened to "the voice", which is very rare.