Monday, February 29, 2016

The Purpose of Information is for People to Find Patterns (or Laws) From Them and Use Them to Improve Our Lives

People seek patterns in things. It appears to be an instinct, or perhaps it's just automatic (which still means an "instinct"). Those patterns, obviously are based on information (facts) and often they are elevated to the status of "laws."

The simple ones are physics and math (and I know how terribly hard they are). But once you know them, you can use them to shoot a laser off the mirrors the astronauts left there (and that's why we know exactly how far the Moon is from the Earth).

The really hard ones are the social or "soft sciences," which aren't even sciences at all. But whatever "sciences they are - psychology, economics, political science - the purpose is to find the patterns, study them, and use them to improve life. Of course, that not always what happens.

I often tell people if you want to understand the worst in human nature, read the Old Testament. Or even just read Genesis. Better than that, just read the story of the Garden of Eden.

At the end of it there is a statement about a woman's "desire shall be for her husband but he shall rule over her." It doesn't make much sense because it's a mistranslation. It more along the lines of "a woman's desire shall be to rule her husband but he shall rule her."

That's information based on observations, used to find patterns which are then elevated to the status of a rule. Is it a law, that is, a Natural Law? The history of the world informs us it is. Since Pareto's Rule (again, a rule based on observation) is also called the 80/20 Rule, it's not a bad assumption that given the chance, 20% of women want to rule men.

Why? Perhaps the beginning of the story of the Garden of Eden explains that, too, when Eve rebels against God by listening to the serpent (a symbol of anger and envy) tell her she can be like the Gods. And Adam, the moron, listens to her, to his eternal regret.

Of course, everyone with half a brain knows feminism is based on rebellion. Not on "fairness" and "equality," but rebellion.

As I've mentioned before, Carl Jung pointed out women's greatest flaw is thinking she is always right (again, based on Jung's observations of a lifetime). He also suggested women would never be happy until they gave up that belief.

And who thinks they always right? People who think they are Godlike.

In a nutshell at least 20% of women think they are always right, try to rebel against men...and that is what got us kicked out of the Garden of Eden.

These are observations based on thousands of years of observations, in which the smarter saw patterns, and those patterns became rules, perhaps even laws.

The story of the Garden of Eden also informs us that men's greatest flaw is listening to women. To rebellious women. What the hell? Exactly what kind of morons are we?

My lifetime experience has been an enormous number of women think they are always right but don't even know they think that way. My experience also has been most women are right only by accident (like that old joke about a stopped clock, or a blind pig finding an acorn).

When I was 17 years old, of all things, I had a man tell me the brain had the female part - passive, dependent, emotional. The male part was dominant and rational.

What he said is true - the emotional limbic system (female feels) is underneath the rational neocortex (the male reason part). While men are generally ruled by their reason, most women are ruled by their feels - and they think their feels are always right.

That's why when a few percent of women get completely stupid, the rest of the women, with their childish rebellious nature, follow them straight to hell. And men let them do it.

Women couldn't do anything on their own unless men let them.

For that matter it's men who find the patterns in things, which is why men have discovered/created/invented about 99% of everything in the world. This isn't due to hallucinations about women being "oppressed" but because men and women have different brains (I once told a woman my brain is half laser, half sledgehammer. I don't know if she believed me or not. I got the impressions she thinks she is my intellectual equal).

There really is a battle between the sexes (which is also an observation thousands of years old).

Men are trying to discover/invent/create and many women (and the female-like manginas and white knights) are rebelling against that and trying to destroy it. Out of envy? "If I can't have it neither can you nor anyone else!"

The coming years are going to be very interesting indeed. Think of that old Chinse curse, "May you live in interesting times." That, too, is a law.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I do find the story of the creation and fall of man interesting especially the dialogue of it. I'm not a theologian so this is my personal take.

The LORD God fashioned into a woman the rib which He had taken from the man, and brought her to the man. The man said, "This is now bone of my bones, And flesh of my flesh; She shall be called Woman, Because she was taken out of Man."

This was before the fall. Adam regarded Eve as his equal.

Then the Lord God called to the man, and said to him, “Where are you?” He said, “I heard the sound of You in the garden, and I was afraid because I was naked; so I hid myself.” And He said, “Who told you that you were naked? Have you eaten from the tree of which I commanded you not to eat?” The man said, “The woman whom You gave to be with me, she gave me from the tree, and I ate.”

After the fall Adam threw God and Eve under the bus instead of owning up to the fact the part he played in it.


Then the Lord God said to the woman, “What is this you have done?” And the woman said, “The serpent deceived me, and I ate.”

Say what you will about Eve...she rebelled, but when she was put to the test by God, she spoke the truth. In fact something I gathered from it is that the worst thing you can do to a woman is deceive her. She's better at it than you and she has some sense about when it is happening.

Unknown said...

Breaking it down the fall of man has four characters in the story...God (the truth), Adam, Eve, and the serpent (the lie).

Questor said...


Always enjoy it when you write. Thanks for your blog.