Monday, December 7, 2015

3,110 killed by Muslims in America in 82 terror attacks (and Islam-related honor killings)

Obama is a buffoon.

Close to 20 years ago I lived around the corner from a Palestinian couple who murdered their camel-featured high-school daughter for dating a black guy. Their apartment was bugged because the father supported Palestinian terrorists, so I heard the recorded murder on TV. The mother held her while the father knifed her to death: "Die, die, my daughter, die."

He died in prison.

We need NO Muslims in the U.S.

Click HERE for the article.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I read about that case years ago and it was horrific. The girl was dating a black honor student, but it was never proven that anything sexual was happening between them. She just wanted to get out of the house and away from her parents.

The claim of "honor" was a joke. The man was offered a plea deal in which if he pled guilty, his wife would be charged with a lesser crime. He chickened out. So much for his honor. He died a few years later.

One Fat Oz Guy said...

That's what I never understood about this kind of thing. Without your daughter, you don't have a family.
It's like saying I'd rather burn my house down than risk Jews one day loving in it. It's racist, but oh so such a waste.