Friday, February 6, 2015

Women Hating Women

I can't remember the exact moment I realized just how envious many women are. I think it might have had something to do with two older women mentioning to me how they had been the objects of envy from some other women their entire lives.

One was in her late 50s and the other her early 60s. Both were strikingly attractive for their ages, although the latter one admitted she had undergone some minor plastic surgery.

They told me less attractive women had treated them with hate. They'd wouldn't even know these women, but they told me the hostility just oozed out of them.

Men appear to far less prone to this kind of envy that women. Men tend to admire and emulate men, just as wearing the sports jerseys of their favorite players. But you don't see men hating on George Clooney.

I once read a novel, Facial Justice, by L.P. Hartley. Pretty women had to get plastic surgery to make them less attractive and less attractive women got surgery to make them more attractive. All women were supposed to be of the same attractiveness.

Notice the novel about women and envy, not men and envy.

I sometimes what would happen if women did really run the world. What would less attractive women do? Turn into Diana Moon Glampers?

I consider liberalism and leftism to be based on feminine defects. After all, they are ultimately based on envy and leveling, and those are definitely female sins.

Judaism and Islam have always been the most feminine of religions - emotional, hysterical, irrational, backstabbing, envious, disloyal - and now this Bad Feminine has infected Christianity. This is a very bad thing all around. I wonder to where this will lead? It won't be a good place.

Women can't run the world, contrary to their Girrl Power Strong Independent Women delusions. And when things get a little bit tough, what do they do? Run straight to a man.

I do wonder how lomg these things will last. Obviously, until men get tired of it. They'd getting tired of it now. Maybe when the federal government starts to collapse. Then things can reorient themselves.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wonder if this envy defect has anything to do with women not liking be rejected by men they desire.

I've rejected the advances of women that were interested in me, and man-oh-man did they then viscerally hate me for it (These women were fine or even pretty looking, but I declined their advances due to other reasons. I also tend to not like to get involved with women at work). All of sudden I'm a big loser because I wasn't interested in them. They would gossip and badmouth about me and try and backstab me.

I believe it's true that the prettiest women are the nicest women, and more apt to be better wife material. I've made a rule for myself that I'm only interested in the prettiest and youngest women that I can get.

Unknown said...

"Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Anonymous said...

I believe women think: "If I can't have you, then I will try and make it so no other woman will have you as well."

kurt9 said...

A misogynist is a man who hates women as much as women hate each other.

little dynamo said...

'Judaism and Islam have always been the most feminine of religions - emotional, hysterical, irrational, backstabbing, envious, disloyal - and now this Bad Feminine has infected Christianity.'



Judaism has been problematic and rebellious across millennia. The heights of its rebellions usually involved females and goddess-worship at the center -- e.g., Jezebel and Athaliah. The OT reports these ongoing problems with the Hebrews, and Christ prophesies the influence of a 'synagogue of satan' particularly in the latter days. Most of his C.E. influence has been on gentiles, nor titular jews.

Judaism has not 'always been feminine' however. It wasn't feminine when King Jeshua walked and taught in Jerusalem. It wasn't feminine according to the ways and words of the OT prophets. It wasn't feminine when Abraham left his cushy life in Mesopotamia, and followed Yahweh.

Christ had little or no use for ritual and 'organized religion' beyond the boundaries of his chosen people and church. The Law's spirit, not its letter.

Unknown said...

Really when you get down to it Christianity is feminine in nature too. The church is called the bride of Christ.

However it is meant to be the good feminine...I'd admit some of the bad has got in there.

Anonymous said...

The bible, christianity, makes a lot of good observations about human nature, but I'm hesitant to think that christianity is entirely beneficial to mankind. Humans do not need religion to be rational, humane or civilized.

20 Reasons to abandon christianity:

http://www.seesharppress.com/20reasons.html#numberseven

Unknown said...

They certainly do need religion.

little dynamo said...

We are little bits of nothing before God. We need him desperately.