Friday, February 20, 2015

Manginas and Man-Jawed Monstrosities

Several years ago I saw a very unusual woman walking down the sidewalk. She was tall, strutting her stuff, was all sleeved out with tattoos, and her shoulders were broader than her hips. Not a little broader. A lot.

I immediately knew several things about her: below-average intelligence, drug user - and a slut. She had blank eyes and no intelligence or character showed in her face. She knew enough to strut, though - that's why my eye was drawn to her. Then I saw the rest.

That was the first time I had ever noticed a woman whose shoulders were that much broader than her hips. Since I started noticing it, I have seen quite a few of these women.

Something is wrong here, and I do not know what. Women are not supposed to have their shoulders that much broader than their hips, not like that. That's what you see on men.

I have no sure explanation for this. I have some hypotheses. Something went wrong in the womb? All the chemicals in the environment? I have some clues. At least I think I do.

One thing I do know about these women: none I have met have ever been intelligent. Some lack character. Many are promiscuous. They're not creators of anything. Whatever they touch, they damage, sometimes destroy.

Then on the male side I've been seeing what are called Manginas. I never saw any of these guys in high school or college. But for the past several years I've been seeing them. They look soft, mostly in the face. They look physically weak. And they support feminism, sometimes rabidly. (For some reason they remind me of rabbits.)

This is the cultural destroyer Hannah Rosin (who is unattractive and looks masculine) and her soft, somewhat effeminate husband David Plotz (why did she not take his name)?

Who's the man here - and who's the woman?

We used to call guys like this pussies. Not literally, of course, but in the way they look and act. More charitably, I've heard them called Manboobs.

Again, what's going on here? Chemicals? Something going wrong in the womb? Inbreeding and microevolution (as in the case of the repulsive Rosin/Plotz couple)?

One thing I do know: none of this started to this degree until after feminism. Modern feminism has been around for about 40 years, and many of these guys and girls are in their 20s. So, apparently, some 20 years after feminism started going, there are physical changes in men and women.

That's scary.

Does this mean an ideology can physically screw up your body and brain? I have a very hard time believing that. About the only thing Communism did was turn people into drunks, but I never saw it turn boys into girls and girls into boys.

Is there some sort of weird Fetal Programming going on here? If so, these kids are being permanently warped in the womb, and then their perversions are activated and intensified by the dominant ideology. In other words, while you might be born with a tendency to be a Mangina, you'll only be one if society encourages it. The same with the Man-Jawed Monstrosities.

Fetal Programming is the belief that avoiding toxins, eating correctly and avoiding stress while pregnant can actually 'program' the fetus to be healthier than normal. This 'programming' can last into adulthood. And not just a little healthier. A lot healthier.

Probably we don't have one problem here...we have several. Stress is a big one. And I remember reading researchers found because of the stress of war pregnant women gave birth to more homosexual males. Interesting, hmm?

However, if this change is true (for whatever reason), it means feminism is self-limiting. These masculine girls and feminine boys aren't going to reproduce, which means they'll die off.

I could be completely wrong about these physical changes. Maybe I just never noticed them before.

But then, on the other hand, maybe I'm not. One thing I do know: the word "monster" is related to the word "demonstration." It's means a monster is a demonstration of something to come. Often, something worse.

What 'worse' could it be? Men create and maintain civilization and culture. Women don't do it. A rare one can, but overwhelmingly, no. When in power they destroy - think Betty Friedan and Gloria Steinem.

In other words, the more masculine women there are, and feminine men, the faster everything goes backwards. Honestly - do you really want Rosin and Plotz to have kids? If this is some kind of inbreeding, this is one of the last things society needs.

Now that's something to think about.

42 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope Hillary Clinton or any other woman (democrat, republican, or whatever) become president of the United States. My thinking has nothing to do with politics, but psychology and biology. Women are not meant to be rulers.

Anonymous said...

Correction to above:

*** ... does NOT become president ..." ***

(I need to remember to drink my first cup of coffee in the morning before posting to blogs.)

Mindstorm said...

http://informahealthcare.com/doi/abs/10.3109/01443615.2010.485254
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3453528/
Do these articles answer your question about 'man-jawed monstrosities'? It looks like fetal programming, doesn't it?
A more extreme example that might lead to gender confusion:
http://press.endocrine.org/doi/abs/10.1210/jcem.80.12.8530621

Not caused directly by feminism, I guess. The only possible relation would be that feminism enables unfeminine women to reproduce, instead of relegating them to convents.

If you are curious and want to dig further, I used these keywords in Google Scholar:
fetal androgen daughter "polycystic ovary syndrome"

Unknown said...

Those links are some scary stuff.

Mindstorm said...

"Obese girls are at risk for HA [increased concentration of androgens in blood]" - quoted from the second link above.

What about fat acceptance? If daughters of those fat girls turn out man-jawed, who is supposed to receive blame?

Scary? Read some medical endocrinology textbook sometime. Rather disturbing, but it desensitizes to such emotions.

Anonymous said...

Add some soy into the mix and you've got ...

Anders said...

Jews are notorious/infamous for their inbreeding and are projecting when they commonly say "inbred redneck" to insult the goyim around them. Take another look at Ms. Rosin and her herbivore husband and notice the hook nose and droopy ears common of their breed.

Glen Filthie said...

Forgive me, Bob - I've been blabbing a lot on your blog and if you want me to I'll shut up...

But I seem to recall something about the Spartans. Apparently the women often fought alongside their men and distinguishing between their skeletal remains and those of their men was nearly impossible.

Another phenomenon I saw - if you look at early American and Canadian pioneers out west. once they got older many - if not most - women got heavier and fatter while the men remained slim as string beans.

If you are saying there is more at work here than biochemistry and hormones I would tend to agree...

Unknown said...

Jack Sprat would eat no fat and his wife would eat no lean...I've seen that skinny husband and fat wife many times. I never understood it.

Unknown said...

I never thought about it starting in the womb...but I've long suspected hormonal birth control is a big culprit for this. It certainly affects women and since they have found traces of it in tap water that's how men are ingesting it.

Axe Head said...

I wonder other stuff happens in the womb today a lot more, due to ???. Homosexuality? Autism? The unhinged madnesses of leftists?

Rusty Shackleford said...

Check outOur Stolen Future by Theo Colborn. It's a matter of the biology influencing the ideology as far as feminism goes. It's a fact that girls are maturing physically at younger ages while men's testosterone levels(17% lower since 1987 in one study) and sperm counts are steadily dropping. Even if you eat and drink from nothing but glass and steel and avoid foods known to contain phytoestrogens like I do, anyone living in the modern world is basically swimming in endocrine disruptors. Even store receipts are coated in the synthetic estrogen BPA (to prevent smudging) such that cashiers have been found to have highly elevated levels of the chemical in their bloodstream just from handling them.

Rusty Shackleford said...

"But I seem to recall something about the Spartans. Apparently the women often fought alongside their men and distinguishing between their skeletal remains and those of their men was nearly impossible."

I'd actually really be interested in seeing a source for that. What I'd read was that female spartans did athletic training and the rest of Greece was impressed with the results (my source here, though, is Gonick's Cartoon History of the Universe.)

Robert What? said...

OMG - if they had a kid does that mean the last name would be Rosin-Plotz?

Although I suspect that she doesn't actually let him touch her "that way".

Unknown said...

Actually Rosin tortures her kids - tells the boy that his sister is better than him.

Dusty Meckelford said...

“Who's the man here - and who's the woman?”

It’s called X and Y chromosomes.


“Men create and maintain civilization and culture.”



They also destroy it as well.


“One thing I do know: none of this started to this degree until after feminism.”

You can speculate on this matter, absolutely. Knowing it? Um, no.


“Honestly - do you really want Rosin and Plotz to have kids? If this is some kind of inbreeding, this is one of the last things society needs.”

Are Rosin and Ployz white? Yep. So they must have children to counter all those vibrant rugrats. Besides, who made you the head honcho determining who should have kids and what society needs? Do YOU have children?


“Do these articles answer your question about 'man-jawed monstrosities'? It looks like fetal programming, doesn't it?”

Looks like? Listen, if you are going to link to a source that supposedly offers evidence to Bobby’s assertion, then provide the required analysis.


“Not caused directly by feminism, I guess.”

Yeah, you guess all right.


“What about fat acceptance? If daughters of those fat girls turn out man-jawed, who is supposed to receive blame?”

You are to blame. Perhaps you ought to become the next Richard Simmons and demand that those fatties lose weight. Maybe you can even go to medical school and become a world renowned dietician dedicated to slimming down the land whales. Does it truly matter to you that men and women are fat?

Mindstorm said...

I didn't ask you, woman. I'm not interested in your opinion.

Unknown said...

You mean Dusty? I can't quite tell from the style, but it is somewhat female. I could be wrong. But since I don't moderate comments...

Mindstorm said...

"Listen, if you are going to link to a source that supposedly offers evidence to Bobby’s assertion, then provide the required analysis."

Yeah, especially this nugget. I don't care about the e-peen size comparisons, but if I am not paid for this, I'm not going to be ordered around by someone requiring being led by hand.

LosAngelesKing said...

Hanna Rosin is a child abuser pure and simple. Heaven help those children of hers. Attempting to brainwash her son into believing her son is inferior to his sister for having a dick is the same as saying I don't love you as much as your sister just because you're a male. And with her expressed joy at the female driven slut culture, clearly she won't care if her daughter sluts herself off to any dude that she fancies.

You go girl, she'll say. That mangina husband of hers will go along it, all in the name of equality of course. Sickening. Bob's suggestion of engineering leftist eating predators makes more sense each passing day. Start with those 2 freaks.

The Obvious said...

Dusty the industrial grade autist is back, no surprise, doing its favourite routine:

1: Insist on proof for everything, you can't every say "My hand has several fingers" without it saying "Proof?"
2: False equivalencies.
3: Straight to disqualify.

Robert What? said...

@Bob

"Actually Rosin tortures her kids ... "

I know precisely the kind of woman you mean. Shouldn't be allowed to be around children.

I feel sorry for the boy, especially. This is how neurotic, amoral manginas are born.

DeNihilist said...

I will let S.S. speak for me - "jailhouse feminism"

http://stuartschneiderman.blogspot.ca/2015/02/desperately-seeking-attention.html

Dusty Meckelford said...

The Obvious, it's called dialectic. Try it some time, you may actually surprise us.


"but if I am not paid for this, I'm not going to be ordered around by someone requiring being led by hand."

Translation --> I'm too fucking lazy.

Mindstorm said...

Translation: no pay, no work.

Mindstorm said...

I'm not a charity. Find someone else to mooch off, 'Dusty'.

The Obvious said...

"it's called dialectic. Try it some time, you may actually surprise us."

The closed fist, as Xeno would say.

It fails.

Perhaps you should tell us your constant personal attacks on us are secretly the Socratic method as well. *Laughs*

Dusty Meckelford said...

In dialectic, one may mock a person for their outright refusal to engage in discourse. You are truly out of the loop when it comes to engaging in debate. I suggest community college.


"I'm not a charity. Find someone else to mooch off, 'Dusty'."

Again, you have the opportunity to further the discussion by offering your interpretation of the link you provided, rather than offer snark. Doubling down on foolishness ain't no way to live.

Mindstorm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindstorm said...

Says who? It pleases me to deny you, 'rhetorician'. More like a sophist engaging in demagogy.

The Obvious said...

"You are truly out of the loop when it comes to engaging in debate. I suggest community college."

I'll pass, given what you are now, community college didn't do you any great favours.

Swish!

I'm using dialectic!



Anonymous said...

What the chances that Plotz's pet name for his "wife' is Mistress...

Unknown said...

"Oh, spank me, Mistress! Spank me good!"

Dusty Meckelford said...

"Says who? It pleases me to deny you, 'rhetorician'. More like a sophist engaging in demagogy."

All you do is make accusations without any relevant source material to back it up. That is the true nature of debate.


"I'll pass, given what you are now, community college didn't do you any great favours."

Oh, dear lord, your incompetence runs deeper than I thought...

Mindstorm said...

Bob, is there a way to ignore comments automatically based on their author?

I don't know how to express with enough emphasis that I don't want to engage 'Dusty Meckelford'/'C&C Found God'/whatever persona. I regard that as a waste of time, as there is nothing useful/interesting to learn from that person.

Unknown said...

Unfortunately there is no way to do that.

The Obvious said...

"Oh, dear lord, your incompetence runs deeper than I thought..."

I'll get the smelling salts for your vapours, woman.

LosAngelesKing said...

Dusty Meckelford/Rusty Shackelford/C&C found God may well be a woman with a severe case of dick envyitis, or it could be a g-string/skirt wearing mangina getting cuckolded by a lantern faced skank while its spanking its monkey fantasizing about Hanna Rosin pegging him in the poop-chute, but is bitter about the former and disappointed about not achieving the latter. Either way gentleman, you're not talking to a man.

Rusty Shackleford said...

"Dusty Meckelford/Rusty Shackelford/C&C found God may well be a woman with a severe case of dick envyitis, or it could be a g-string/skirt wearing mangina getting cuckolded by a lantern faced skank while its spanking its monkey fantasizing about Hanna Rosin pegging him in the poop-chute, but is bitter about the former and disappointed about not achieving the latter. Either way gentleman, you're not talking to a man."

Trollbait.



Anonymous said...

This article goes back a few days, so I don't know if anyone will read this posting. IMHO, the high level of preservatives in food contributes to this. Same with pesticides and GMO's. We are now consuming huge levels of chemicals that out bodies aren't designed to digest and our hormonal balances are being effected. It's an open secret that the testosterone levels of American men is considerably lower than in previous generations. I'm no scientist, but I think that it's primarily chemical rather than cultural.

LosAngelesKing said...

"Trollbait." That's rich coming from a self-gelded mangina that uses multiple sock puppets to post on this blog, wouldn't you say there Cheechy boy?

Maybe you should use one of your sock puppets to clean up the blood from your period, huh?

Unknown said...

My recent 'discussion' with a mangina was as fruitful as trying to reason with a feminist. He engaged in exactly the same behaviour as flaming angry feminist women! It wasn't exactly pleasant.

In fact, another guy mistook him for an angry butch :P