Tuesday, August 5, 2014

On Whores and Women's Terror of Them

"BECAUSE HOOKERS THREATEN THE WOMEN'S POWER AND GAME OVER MEN, THE DATING AND WHORING FOR DRINKS DINNERS AND USING THEIR PUSSY AS A WEAPON AND FOR LEVERAGE. IF THE USA HAD WHOREHOUSES AVERAGE WOMEN WOULD BE A MORE INSANE CUNT THAN THEY ALREADY ARE. MEN WOULDN'T HAVE TO PLAY THE GAME AND BULLSHIT." - Anonymous Poster

I owned a taxi for five years. It was fascinating, which is why I didn't quit. I also made a fair amount of money.

Turns out a lot of whores use taxis. I got to know several.

One: whores don't have a "heart of gold." Pretty Woman is as deluded as can be. They're mercenary and generally not very bright. They do what they do because they can make a lot money for a little bit of work. To them $100 an hour is a lot better than saying, "You want fries with that?"

Two: their customers are all over the map. Guys who can't get women so they have to pay for them. Say, the deformed and crippled. Then there were the married men cheating on their wives when they're away on a trip.

Guys who took them out on dates or had them come over to just watch movies. That was the weirdest to me. These guys must have been so lonely that it hurt, that they had to pay a girl to come over and just watch movies with them. They didn't even have sex with them.

I once had a young guy pull up next to me, give me a sickly, embarrassed, smile, then the girl got out of my car and into his. I just nodded to him. When she got back into my car she told me he had admitted he hadn't had sex in two years. I didn't say anything. I never did.

Once I had an old retired city judge that during his time the police would once a month round up the girls, have them tested, quarantine the sick ones until treated, then release them.

Speaking of the police, they knew who I was and didn't care. In fact, once one called to the house where the "madam" was and warned us of an impending raid, so we were gone in a heartbeat.

And speaking of madams, they really do exist. I never met a pimp, because the police hate them and want them dead or in prison.

I have to admit I am a bit mystified at the hatred some women show toward whores - and most especially their customers. Some of these men otherwise can't get a woman ever. But others can, easily. I guess they think the women are "exploited." That hasn't been my experience; they freely chose the lifestyle.

I guess these woman are thinking, "I don't want these creepy guys so they should be celibate and alone and ostracized by all women." For some reason they consider these women a threat to them. I wonder why?

I see the same thing with "mail-order brides," which is not what they are. On one hand they claim these women are "exploited" by "creeps" and on the other they're claiming the women are mercenary and only interested in a green card.

In both cases - hookers and foreign brides - there is no empathy and understanding whatsoever for the men. It's as if some women despise them and would rather see these men dead. Maybe they're threatened by the idea that if most men spent their money on whores they wouldn't spent on women who are whores but don't know it - the kind who expect money to be spent on them for "dates" (which is a word streetwalkers use).

Imagine the horrible shape women would be if there weren't any high-paying make-work jobs for them (or any jobs at all), or if men refused to ask them out and pay their way and wouldn't marry them and preferred whores over them? Now what would happen to them?

They'd start dying, unless they became whores themselves. In which case the excess supply would create $5 blowjobs. And on some level women know this, hence their hysteria about hookers. That's why I say that women are 100% dependent on men.

The myth is that women are the empathic and relationship-oriented sex.

That hasn't been my experience, most especially when it comes to men who are at the bottom when it comes to women. There are some women who act as if they hate them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

It funny, but prostitution is legal in Australia but still carries the same negative connotation. Same thing with marrying Asian women.
Because of our proximity to China we have quite a high percentage of Asians, who are great because they've come for a better life, not to bring their own lives with them.
We have so many more Chinese than Muslims, yet I've never heard any Chinese say "the Chinese New Year should be a public holiday" like Muslims say about Ramadan.
What's also funny is that white guys who marry Asian women who were born here are treated every bit as bad as those who import. Funny how a 2nd generation Russian girl is OK, but not Asian.
Women hate gay guys as much as they hate foreign woman, it's just that they're not politically allowed to show it.

Anonymous said...

Also, Australia has had legal prostitution for a very long time, only the laws were made that brothels could only be run by madames, not pimps. I'm not sure if that still applies today.
Not that I've checked, but I don't believe legalised prostitution has dropped the price of the act.
A funny thing happened in Tasmania where a woman whored out an underage girl.
Police went after the men who paid for her services but found they couldn't charge them under any laws since the men were told she was over 18. The laws have since been changed so those men would be legally guilty.
I don't think too many hookers want to show their IDs to clients, especially since 'Brandi' is probably not her real name.

Robert What? said...

Anonymous CAPS poster is right in my estimation. Prostitition levels the playing field somewhat and reduces the sexual power that women have over men. For that the feminists cannot forgive them. But never mind dating - think of all the husbands who can't get any action except for prostitutes.