Thursday, January 19, 2012

Diary of a Pug

7:59 am: ZZZZZZZ snore ZZZZ snore ZZZZZ

8:00 I'm awake! Where's Food Guy? There he is! I'm sleeping on him! Bark bark! WAKE UP, FOOD GUY! Bark bark! Give me food! Wake up! Wake up! Wake up! Bark bark bark!!!

8:05: Oh boy gobble gobble Food! gobble gobble I love food! gobble gobble It’s great! gobble gobble I don’t know what kind it is! gobble gobble I never know what kind it is, but it’s FOOD!!! gobble gobble And it’s great!!

8:13 Ahhh…nothing starts the day like peeing on a tree! Or is this a fire hydrant? Maybe it's someone's leg.

8:15 This is good to sniff! And this! And this! And this! And this!

8:17 This looks like a good place to poop. I think I’ve pooped here before. Not sure about that, though.

8:23 This is good to sniff! And this! And this! And this! And this! And this! And this!

8:25 I stand at the door and stare at it, and Food Guy opens it! The powers I have! Us dogs are amazing!

8:28 I’ll run back and forth through the house while Food Guy chases me! I’m spinning in circles and he’s laughing! I’ll stand on my hind feet and dance! This is fun!!

8:30 I'm a pug and I'm happy happy happy! But am I pooped! I need a nap on the couch!

8:31 ZZZZZZ snore ZZZZZ snore ZZZZ

Noon: I’m hungry and I have to pee. Where’s Food Guy?

No comments: