Saturday, August 27, 2016

Why Trump Will Beat the Hildebeast Like a Rug

In the minds of the Mainstream Media Trump has already lost. But they claimed the same thing about Reagan before he massacred the inept Jimmy Carter.

I don’t trust the polls at all. They’re anti-Trump and pro-Hildebeast. They’re done by liberals, and liberals always lie.

There are probably tens of millions of voters who have never voted before but now will vote for Trump. And included in these people are those like me who haven’t voted for 20 years because there wasn’t a nickel’s worth of difference between any of the candidates.

Then you have to take in account all those unenthusiastic Hildebeast voters who aren’t going out on Election Day.

I remember the howls about how Reagan was senile and a warmonger. I was just a little kid but I remember the TV commercials during the Johnson/Goldwater election how Goldwater was going to start a nuclear war!!!!! Does that sound familiar today?

Trump has bypassed the Mainstream Media and I’m loving it. Not that I take the Talking Heads/Chattering Classes seriously. I never have.

The Hildebeast keeps shooting herself in the foot. She was dumb enough to mention the Alt Right, apparently not realizing there is no such thing as bad publicity. There are now a bunch of people now Googling it and saying, “Hey, that doesn’t sound bad at all.”

It’d be funny if the alcoholic, brain-damaged, epileptic Hildebeast did become President and had to have her handlers roll her around in a wheelchair, praying she doesn’t crap her Depends in public.

And what are they going to do if she kicks the bucket in office? Prop up her corpse and have a ventriloquist imitate her? That’d remind me of the “Family Guy” episode where Stewie was unconscious for three days due to brain damage and his brother and sister were using him as a puppet to try to fool their parents.

Win or lose Trump has changed the Republic Party – and there is no going back. Now we need to someone to destroy the Democrats.

Oh, I forgot – that’s what Hillary Clinton is busy doing.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope your right.

kurt9 said...

Bod, I certainly hope you're right. The U.S. is so screwed if Hillary becomes president. I tend to be pessimistic about these things.

Unknown said...

Hillary mentioning the alt-right, Alex Jones, et al was the best publicity for all who were mentioned. Now the entire world knows about these people.

Robert What? said...

Unc, I hope you're right, but I'm afraid that the Hillary has an unbeatable ally: the Diebold voting machine company.