Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Unattractive Hostile Women

Starting when I was 12 I’d run across a girl – exceedingly rare at 12, meaning I met perhaps two in middle school – who was hostile. I didn’t think much of it, being some people are like that. But now I realize they were unattractive.

In high school I can’t remember meeting any women like that, except one time. I was 16, and didn’t make the connection.

We were allowed to leave the campus to eat lunch. On the way back to class – and I had some school books in my hand – I was standing on the street corner waiting for the light to change.

A woman driving a car gave me a dirty look, reached over and locked her door. I guess she thought because I had hair past my shoulders (the style at the time) I was going to jump in her car, kidnap her and rape her. But when it comes right down to it I have no idea why she did what she did.

I just ignored her. She was probably hoping for some reaction from me. She didn’t get it.

That is the only time in my life something like that has happened, which is why I remember it.

Years later I realized she was middle-aged, unattractive and pudgy. Married? I have no idea. Divorced? I have no idea. But she appeared to be in her late 30s – the perfect age for pudgy unattractive divorced/never married women to go completely crazy.

Since then, I’ve met more than one unattractive woman who thinks men are going to harass or rape her. These days, it’s become a cliché (I once met one who told people I had made a pass at her, which was a complete fantasy).

But when I was in college I started to figure it out – all of them were unattractive. In college I found they were always pudgy, with bad bodies (and even if they lost weight they’d never have good bodies), and thick-features. And somehow they seemed to think they deserved guys way out of their league.

Years later I began to run across another kind – divorced or never married. Spinsters. They were always scrawny. Not only hostile, but liars and back-stabbers.

Now that I understood. “I’m not married or divorced! It’s men’s fault!!!! So I’ll try to get revenge!”

And none of them were very smart.

Hostile, unattractive, dumb.

As I’ve mentioned, I’ve never seen a Shit Test in my life. If they did exist, who cares if a dumb, hostile, unattractive, pudgy women shit tests you?

As for women who are interested in you, they encourage you.

I’ve never seen an exception to any of those.

7 comments:

Shaun F said...

They project their dysfunction and bitterness onto others. Fuck. I've seen plenty of that.

Roman said...

HA! I've met only retarded wingnut women/girls in my childhood with the exception of one. The crap-festival they carried with them was always epic. It's like they had this giant womens-club event and they made plans to completely ruin my already miserable rotten life.

And what the hell is it with married chicks. I joined the army and all the sudden married, and other wise engaged chicks, were hitting on me.

I will never understand women. I think they are all psycho, except for the one I married 30yrs ago and four of my five daughters. They-re cool, everyone else, completely nuts.

Anonymous said...

They are the majority of women. The scarcity of fit feminine attractive women is real.

Anonymous said...

"The scarcity of fit feminine attractive women is real."

Blame the prevalence of high-fructose corn syrup in all of the processed food that they eat, and, of course, the Jews.

Anonymous said...

@ Anon 538: No, lack of personal accountability has to be factored in before all that.

Robert What? said...

@Anonymous, there are Jews in processed food? Yuk!

Unknown said...

Well, I guess at least it would be kosher.