Tuesday, July 2, 2013

When Morons Collide

I have what I used to consider a weird ability to predict the future in certain circumstances. Then years ago I ran across the MBTI (Myers-Briggs Type Indicator) and out of curiosity I took it. Several times, in fact.

Every time I came up as an INTJ -Intuitive Introverted Thinking Judging. I operate first on intuition, followed by reason. That's why I can sometimes predict the future. Short term, for the most part. I see patterns where many other people cannot see them.

Let's take the White Hispanic vs. the Angelic Little Black Skittle-Eating Kid.

If I had seen a short, fat, stupid-looking brown-skinned doofus following some thuggish-looking black teenager, while talking on a cellphone...WHAT DO YOU THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN? In cases like that that I get red flags, then bad things happen.

The same thing would have happened with the video that went viral showing the cops shooting the black guy's Rottweiler.

The guy was standing there, looking at about eight cop cars across the street. He had his dog on a light leash, without a muzzle. Right there I knew something bad was going to happen.

Eight cop cars, some fool with an IQ south of 100, a Rottweiler with a light leash and no muzzle...WHAT DO YOU IS GOING TO HAPPEN?

Then he goes over to the police and asks why there aren't any blacks cops there. Y'know, fool, if you were going to do something like that, you should have left your soon-to-be-dead dog at home.

These two instances I call "When Morons Collide."

Some years ago I was a newspaper editor. A young woman disappeared. I looked at my map on the wall. "She was last seen here, she lives here, and in-between is a deserted two-lane blacktop highway."

I knew she was dead, and I knew her body was on the right side of the highway leading to her house.

She was dead, murdered by a serial killer, who later got caught and is now serving life in prison (I found later he graduated from the same university I did). Why did I not go out and find her?

Because the police would have considered me a suspect. Since I'm not a moron, I short-circuited the "When Morons Collide" scenario, since I operate on the assumption that all police are morons.

The more information I can obtain about something, the further I can predict. The more information you can obtain from the past, the more you can look into the future. Some can do this. Some people, unfortunately, cannot. That's the rub.

I have been reading the Manosphere long enough to see the patterns in it. Some of those patterns are not good at all. In fact, some of the Manosphere is a mirror image of the worst aspects of feminism: women are the cause of all the problems in the world, they're whores, they're gold-diggers, they rationalize everything and are incapable of being reasonable; alll they want is "Alpha Fux and Beta Bux."

In fact, when the worst aspects of feminism crash into the worst aspects of the Manosphere we have....When Morons Collide.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm also an INTJ!

A bit more introverted (89%) and have little to no preference for judgement (1%)

Unknown said...

In my case, 55% introverted. The intuition usually comes in at about 90%.

For years I wondered if something was wrong with me.