Wednesday, July 17, 2013

How to Insult a Leftist

"The longer a discussion with a leftist grows, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches." - A variation of Godwin's Law


I don't debate leftists. They are four years old emotionally, operate on those emotions, and are immune to reason. Because of this, I only insult them. It's more fun pushing their buttons and watching them explode.

To use the Manosphere term, "frame," I never let them maintain it. I never answer them, just change the frame by insult. I am never serious when I do it, because I never take them seriously. I always smile.

I used to try to have conservations with them, but I quit after, say, the first time. I remember making the comment, "I find it unfortunate that blacks commit so many crimes, and I don't know why they do it." The woman (whom, it turned out, was a completely idiotic - and unattractive - leftist studying political science and hoping to be a college professor, responded, "I suppose you support apartheid in South Africa?" I told her that was a non-sequitur, but to the leftist mind, there is no such thing as a non-sequitur, just "I'm good and anyone who disagrees with me is evil."

I have memorized a few of these insults.

"You know why I don't take leftists seriously and don't debate them? Because talking to a leftist is like playing chess with a chicken. No matter how good you are, the chicken will knock the pieces over, crap all over the board, then strut around squawking like it's won."

"You know what's black on top and white on the bottom? Rape."

"Every time leftists open their mouths they subtract from the sum of human knowledge."

"Watching a leftist trying to make sense is like watching a monkey try to fuck a football."

These are best said on the way out the door, so they don't have time to think of some comeback, which is usually along the lines of shrieking "racist" or "Nazi" after you.

7 comments:

Glen Filthie said...

It didn't always used to be like that. There was a time, decades past, when liberals were semi-respectable.

Today though...I think you're right Bob. The political left is mentally ill and they are getting worse.

Quartermain said...

In reference to Glen's comment, I think the turning point came when political correctness was pushed hard and heavy along with the ethnic self hatred.

The smarter liberals thought "I don't need this crap or want these jerks around me."

BS such as 'Only Whites can be racist' or male bashing get ancient hyper quick.

Since this crap started, liberalism has suffered steady and constant brain drain.

lowly said...

"I find it unfortunate that blacks commit so many crimes, and I don't know why."

Which one don't you know? Why you find it unfortunate, or why blacks commit so so many crimes?

Unknown said...

At that time, in college, both. It's unfortunate that they so crime-ridden, but these days I know the reason why.

1234q1234q said...

Words have meaning. To those that are not involved in politics the word liberal has positive connotations. They tend to equate it with generosity.

That is why it is important to choose your words wisely. It is for that reason that I always use the word left or leftest. Not only is it accurate politically and historically, it also has intrinsic meaning.

Left is the word used for the weaker hand. In fact the word literally comes from Old English for weak. Even if they do not know the history, of the word, the negative connotation will come through. In such matters every little bit helps.

Glen Filthie said...

I think you're right, Quartermain.

Up here in Canada the liberal lickspittles in the Supreme Court informed us ignernt red neck racists that even telling the truth could be considered hate speech and that they would prosecute it to the fullest extent of the law.

Our supreme court is more like a dozen monkeys trying to fuck one football...

kata kata cinta said...

Thanks for the information very interesting and also very informative for all of us. I hope that this blog has always been providing updated publication is a valuable quality posts, hopefully this blog more successful