Tuesday, March 14, 2017

Living With a Houseful of College Girls

My last year-and-a-half in college I lived in a studio apartment attached to an old two-story house probably built in the early 1900s. The house had about 11 or 12 girls living in it. Boy was it an eye-opener!

I learned enough about women in that time to service me for the rest of my life (I started learning these thing when I was about 12). For good and bad.

One of the things I noticed, as Carl Jung commented, that women always think they’re right. Not the best women in the house but the worst ones.

The worst ones also blamed all their problems on men (they didn’t even know they were doing it but it was obvious from they said and what they did). In some ways they were closer to children than adults.

The worst ones could always dish it out but couldn’t take it. They thought they could say anything they wanted to men, no matter how insulting, and they stunned if anything happened to them. Their hostility was palpable.

The worst ones also set their standards for men way too high. They thought they deserved someone way out of their league. They had no gratitude whatsoever and looked down upon and abused many of those who didn’t met their standards.

The attractive ones were smart, pleasant and had a sense of humor. The unattractive ones were none of those things.

I have mentioned before one evening I was sitting in the room of one of the best ones as she was putting on her make-up. Out of the blue (and I have no idea why I asked this) I asked her how many guys had asked her out for the weekend.

You know what she told me? Seven! I didn’t even know what to say (this is what happens when you’re friendly and pleasant).

One of the mostly unattractive girls in the house never had a guy ask her out in that year-and-a-half. But since my room shared a wall with her I could hear what was going on in her room.

One night I had her moaning (she woke me up) and knew what was going on. The next morning I woke up as he left so I looked out the window. He was way better-looking that her so I figured he’d never see her again.

He didn’t.

Another girl in the house wasn’t bad-looking at all but wasn’t all that intelligent or pleasant. She did have one date but when he called for a second one she said no. She told me about it. She said he asked her, “So you’re blowing me off, huh?” I thought, why are you telling me this?

That was the only date she had in a year-and-half. The other one could get a guy to fuck her but that was it.

Those two never showed any interest in men but sat there like bumps on a log and expected guys to poof, just magically ask them out.

None of the unpleasant ones have been married or had children. And of course it is men’s fault!

I also knew another girl (who did not live in the house and met at a convenience store when she hit on me) who was attractive and pleasant and had a sense of humor. She flirted with guys she was interested in and they fell over each other to ask her out. She just mowed them down – including me.

My life has confirmed what I learned in that year-and-a-half without exception.

I get guys (the ones I call the Lost Boys of the Manophere) telling me “women have changed since you were younger!” Guess what? They haven’t, since human nature doesn’t change.

11 comments:

Take The Red Pill said...

Women haven't really changed in their central nature -- it's just that since the advent of feminism, they have 'de-volved' to embody and exhibit the worst attributes of their female nature (like the 'worst ones' that you mentioned).
Like the Marxist philosophy that it is based on, feminism is making women "equal" by exhibiting the WORST behaviors of humanity, and suppressing the best. The "Crab Bucket" simile is the best demonstration of it.
Anyone who has read "Atlas Shrugged" is also familiar with this philosophy which is dedicated to the exhibition (and glorification) of envy, greed, and mediocrity and the destruction of merit, generosity, and excellence.
Karl Marx's epitaph should be "If I couldn't be happy and wealthy, then nobody else should."

Unknown said...

I've seen the worst women can be, feminism or no feminism.

Roman Lance said...

Some elements of the manosphere seem helpful, even if the Alpha/Beta/Gamma dynamic is utter crap.

For instance, when I was younger getting crap from women was a constant source of torment for me. I wish I had gained the realization that I was taking up quite a bit of real estate in their mental landscape and that I was constantly on their thoughts. Then maybe I would not have thought so poorly of myself.

I do, however, reject the beta-bux mindset crap. I've been married 30yrs and my wife has been the sole support of myself and our well over half a dozen children for the last 25 (give or take), she buys me loose tobacco and cigars that I smoke where ever I want, even in her car. I get happy fun time whenever I say boo regardless of the time of day.

I have yet to see that explained by the alpha/beta boys, other than it being an "oddity".

pigpen51 said...

I read a post today, that spoke to this exact topic. It basically blamed it on the sexual revolution and feminism. Females who are 5's, instead of marrying men who are 5's, started to date men who were 6,7,or 8's. Date as in, sleep around with. These men had no intention of marrying down, and eventually married at or above their station. This left these women with their biological clock ticking just as their attractiveness was waning. Eventually, they became bitter, childless, and the feminists you see today, screaming on the television. Before, when women who are 5's married men of the same station, they were content to have kids, poured themselves into raising their family, and were happy. But with the sexual revolution, and the loss of stigma on sex out of marriage, women and men started to play around before marriage, and it ended up being the women who got screwed, pun intended. I think that the development of the pill had much to do with this as well.

Glen Filthie said...

Just so, PP. Change the culture and you change the people. It goes the other way too... Eg. The androgynous ''grass eaters" of Japan - the young men that have no interest in women or families. Likewise, the rise of degenerate alternate genders. We're different people today.

Try and have a relationship with one of those young tarts, Bob. You'll quickly find out they are nothing like the women you knew.

Unknown said...

They're exactly like the women I have met all my life.

Anonymous said...

"Before, when women who are 5's married men of the same station, they were content to have kids, poured themselves into raising their family, and were happy."

You watched WAY too many 1950's television shows. What you said was NEVER a reality.

Unknown said...

It certainly was a reality.

Anonymous said...


I knew a few attractive girls growing up who were very promiscuous - always screwing around with guys that would never commit to them. Many of these women did eventually get married (and after having lost most of their looks and sex appeal), but the men that they ended up marrying definitely were not their "first choice" - and it shows and they resent their husbands for it. I shudder to think what these marriages are like and how bad they treat their husbands. Promiscuity renders women unmarriageable.

Unknown said...

"Promiscuity renders women unmarriageable."

I've noticed that myself.

Anonymous said...

"I knew a few attractive girls growing up who were very promiscuous - always screwing around with guys that would never commit to them."

Those guys lacked any self-control.

"Many of these women did eventually get married (and after having lost most of their looks and sex appeal)..."

Photographic evidence? Because you've been known to bullshit us repeatedly.

"I shudder to think what these marriages are like and how bad they treat their husbands."

You are only speculating.

"Promiscuity renders women unmarriageable."

No, promiscuity leads men AND women from being able to have a sustained marriage. You're really not that bright.