Friday, March 3, 2017

How a Friend of Mine Lost All Faith in the Mainstream Media

I guess you could consider this one of my bizarre cab stories.

Many years ago I owned a taxi. I didn’t just give people rides but also picked up and delivered packages and letters.

One time I was called to pick up a letter from a business. As I was standing in the office waiting for the secretary to get the letter I looked at some pictures on her desk. There were two pictures with a teenage woman in each. I knew the girls but could not think of their names. Did I know them from somewhere? Where?

So I asked the secretary.

I should have kept my mouth shut. She told me they were her late daughters – who had been raped and murdered on a local, closed-down bridge (in high school we held huge parties on that bridge. I also remember my parents driving my sister and me across it when we were little – at that time it was part of Route 66 before the interstate was built.).

I felt like a complete idiot.

I had seen those pictures in the local newspapers or perhaps on TV.

There were four boys involved in this rape/murder – three blacks in their late teens and one 15-year-old white boy. The two sisters were white.

The ringleader, who was judged retarded (he was just stupid) got life in prison. One has since been executed – and he whined he was innocent even when the needle was being stuck in his arm (he was as guilty as hell).

The 15-year-old served 15 or so years in prison but when he was offered parole said no, he didn’t yet deserve it. Some years later he was released. I know he wrote a letter of apology to the parents. I have no idea what has happened to him since then.

The other two are still in prison for life.

When I mentioned this crime to a friend of mine he wasn’t sure he believed it. “Why haven’t I read about something this terrible?” he asked me. He lived only about 150 miles away.

I told him the MSM is dishonest and the only crime it reports is when a white person commits a crime against a black. That kind of reporting has been going on for a long time. Think of potential rapist/murderer Emmitt Till (whose father was hanged during WWII for the rape/murder of a couple of Italian women) – and that was back in the 1950s. Everyone knows about the son but not the father.

He asked a woman who was a mutual friend if this crime had really happened, and she told him, yes, it did. He was stunned.

Since that time, he told me, he has lost all faith in the media. He doesn’t watch the news anymore and doesn’t read newspapers. He reads blogs and that’s it.

His 23-year-old son pays no attention at all to the MSM except for YouTube.

The MSM has bought these problems on itself because of its dishonesty and selective reporting.

I have mentioned before I have a degree in Journalism. I’ve also mentioned I wish I hadn’t got it and left the field decades ago.

By the way, the girls died when they were thrown naked off the bridge and drowned. Only one body was found. They were far too little to swim to shore – perhaps a little over 100 pounds each.

10 comments:

JWMJR said...

I finally reach my limit of MSM bull crap after the editor of the editorial page at the Charlotte Observer kept pontificating that people who owned firearms were low grade Neanderthals while at the same time his limo driver chauffered him back and forth between his gated community with armed guards and his newspaper with an armed guard in the lobby. It would never occur to him or those like him that they wouldn't need armed guards if they weren't such conferencing, self-righteous scumbags.

Anonymous said...


Check out the Colin Flaherty youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEbta5E_jqlZmEJsriTEtnw/videos


cecilhenry said...



All information is produced for a reason. If you don’t think about that reason, you cannot analyze the data.


The MSM are not there to tell you what has happened, but to tell you what to think. And what you are told is meant to control what you think. Most Journalists have to so abandoned the integrity of their purported profession as to be beneath contempt.

Anonymous said...

Cecil, all you do is pollute websites. Remember, pro-race is code for anti-humanity.

Anonymous White Male said...

Anonymous, I think you are on the wrong website. Bob is the one that came up with "Anti-racist is code for Anti-White". Perhaps you could explain how wanting one segment of humanity to survive is anti-humanity?

Robert What? said...

I have to think that Leftists know the Media constantly lie, obfuscate and misrepresent. I mean they can't be that stupid, can they? It's just that Leftists approve of it because it fits the narrative.

The Anti-Gnostic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Anti-Gnostic said...

"pro-race is code for anti-humanity"

Pro-race is pro-humanity.

Anonymous said...

"Pro-race is pro-humanity".

Nope. All human beings are equally created in the image and likeness of God (Genesis 1:26-27). God loved the world so much that He sent Jesus to lay down His life for us (John 3:16). He loves all races equally. Races will incur His wrath for demanding that one race is better than another.

Pro-race is code for anti-humanity.

The Anti-Gnostic said...

23 In those days I also saw Jews who had married women of Ashdod, Ammon, and Moab. 24 And half of their children spoke the language of Ashdod, and could not speak the language of Judah, but spoke according to the language of one or the other people.
25 So I contended with them and cursed them, struck some of them and pulled out their hair, and made them swear by God, saying, “You shall not give your daughters as wives to their sons, nor take their daughters for your sons or yourselves. 26 Did not Solomon king of Israel sin by these things? Yet among many nations there was no king like him, who was beloved of his God; and God made him king over all Israel. Nevertheless pagan women caused even him to sin.
27 Should we then hear of your doing all this great evil, transgressing against our God by marrying pagan women?” -- Nehemiah 13

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower which the sons of men had built. 6 And the Lord said, “Indeed the people are one and they all have one language, and this is what they begin to do; now nothing that they propose to do will be withheld from them. 7 Come, let Us go down and there confuse their language, that they may not understand one another’s speech.” 8 So the Lord scattered them abroad from there over the face of all the earth, and they ceased building the city. 9 Therefore its name is called Babel, because there the Lord confused the language of all the earth; and from there the Lord scattered them abroad over the face of all the earth. -- Genesis 11
___________________________________________________________

Human biodiversity is literally God-ordained and every race should be proud of who they are. People like you who want to reduce mankind to a homogenous blob are demonic.