Tuesday, November 18, 2014

What is scapegoated predicts the future

Matt Taylor was turned into a lightning rod because of his shirt, then the children scapegoated him and projected their hate onto him, and because of that, it is possible to predict the future: the Left has finally gone of the rails.

What is scapegoated predicts the future.

For some unknown reason I have been one of those scapegoats since I was six, and I am really good at predicting the future. I am a lightning rod for the psychos. I don't like it, of course, but there is nothing I can do about it.

I was once punched several times in the stomach when I was six by a hostile, overweight, unmarried spinster of a teacher. You do know what I predicted from that, don't you? There are female teachers who hate boys.

I have been viciously attacked by hostile, middle-aged, unmarried/divorced women. This was years ago. What did this tell me? You already know.

In college I was attacked several times by hostile, overweight, thick-featured women. Why? They thought they deserved guys out of their league...and sometimes it was because I wasn't interested in them. You know - "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

I have never been attacked by an attractive woman. But for the ones not so fortunate...I am a hated man.

Sometimes people ask me, "How do you know all these things?" Look at who is hated, who hates them, and why. Then extrapolate from that.

3 comments:

rkshanny said...

". . . but there is nothing I can do about it." There is, but that would mean becoming a stupid, psycho, lefty-busybody. And, fortunately, you won't do that!

Anonymous said...

"Behind blue eyes ..." - The Who

Robert What? said...

Would that a tiny fraction of the SJW's interest would be in the the incredible science that was accomplished as in that shirt.