Sunday, May 25, 2014

Everyone Wants To Be White

This article is from The New Observer and was written by the staff.

Since nearly everyone wants to be white, and they can't be, their envy and obsession leads them to want to tear whites down.

This includes Elliot Rodger, who was half-Chinese, which he why he ended up short and scrawny with a weak chin.

Envy (which is always associated with hate) is the most dangerous thing in the world. And the first sign of it is to denigrate the innocent.

My hair is no longer blond but I still have blue eyes, and many times I've had non-whites comment on both. And the big smiles from Asian and black girls...and I've had two black women tell me, "Having a kid by a black man is nothing but if I have one by a white man, the kid will be light-skinned and might have light hair and eyes." Even Asian women are obsessed by blonds.

Since Rodger couldn't be a tall blond-haired white man...


Elliot Rodger’s Race-Hatred against White People: Killer’s Manifesto Mentions Hatred of 'Blondes' 62 Times and Describes White People as 'Enemies'

"Fair-haired white people—and blonde white girls in particular—are 'the enemy' and all should be killed—this is the core message of half-Chinese mass murderer Elliot Rodger’s online manifesto which is being deliberately suppressed by the controlled media—in stark contrast to their coverage of other incidents which involve white perpetrators.

"Rodger killed three people at his apartment residence with a knife, and then shot dead or killed by running over with his vehicle, another four people, as well as injuring another thirteen before his own death, in the college town of Isla Vista, Santa Barbara, California on May 24.

"Just hours before his murder spree, Rodger sent a 140-page 'manifesto,' titled 'My Twisted World: The Story of Elliot Rodger' to a few dozen people, including his parents and one of his therapists, in which he provided his life story and his reasons for going on the knifing and shooting spree.

"In the document, the theme of his obsession with, and ultimately hatred of, white people, and blonde girls in particular, is a dominating theme. The word 'blonde' appears no less than 62 times in the 142 pages.

"In addition, his obsession with blonde girls, their unobtainability for himself, and his subsequent hatred of all white males and females, is the single most dominating theme of his 'manifesto.'

"There is, therefore, no reason for the media to ignore it—except for their obvious desire to disguise the vicious anti-white racism which is the true motivation for the mass murder spree.

"Instead, the media has deliberately focussed on his sexual obsession and his failure to interact with women generally—and has completely suppressed any mention of his overt racism and hatred of whites.

"However, in his manifesto, Rodger—whose mother is a Malaysian Chinese woman—makes plain his obsession with white people from the very beginning.

Envied White People

"After discussing the fact that he is so much shorter than all the other white kids with whom he grew up, Rodger states:

"'When I became aware of this common social structure at my school, I also started to examine myself and compare myself to these ‘cool kids.’

“'I realized, with some horror, that I wasn’t ‘cool’ at all. I had a dorky hairstyle, I wore plain and uncool clothing, and I was shy and unpopular. On top of this was the feeling that I was different because I am of mixed race. I am half White, half Asian, and this made me different from the normal fully-white kids that I was trying to fit in with.

“'I envied the cool kids, and I wanted to be one of them. I had to make every effort to rectify this. I had to adapt. My first act was to ask my parents to allow me to bleach my hair blonde. I always envied and admired blonde-haired people, they always seemed so much more beautiful.”

Dyed His Hair Blonde at Age of Eight

"As a result, Rodger dyed his hair blond before he was ten years old.

“'My parents agreed to let me do it, and father took me to a hair salon on Mulholland Drive in Woodland Hills. Choosing that hair salon was a bad decision, for they only bleached the top of my head blonde. When I indignantly questioned why they didn’t make all of my hair blonde, they said that I was too young for a full bleaching. I was furious. I thought I looked so silly with blonde hair at the top of my head and black hair at the sides and back. I dreaded going to school the next day with this weird new hair.”

"He goes onto describe the time, when, a short while later, when he managed to get all his hair dyed blond, at the age of ten years old:

“'I was eager to re-bleach my hair to a fully blonde color, after the disastrous failure of my previous attempt. This time, Soumaya took me to the right salon, and they gave me a short haircut and bleached all of my hair blonde. When I looked at myself in the mirrior[sic], I felt an intense level of satisfaction.”

"By the time of his late teens, he had however given up dying his hair, because, in his own words:

“'The black hair always grew out anyway, so the full-blonde look only lasted for a couple of weeks.'

Describes Obsession with Blondes

"His manifesto is littered with references to blond men and blonde women, revealing an obsession with them which ultimately led on to his hate-filled murder rampage.

"This vital part of the story is, as the reader will see below, is the part which is being deliberately left out of the media coverage:

"For example, when talking about his first friend in America (as a very young child), a girl named Maddy, he notes:

“'While walking around, I ran into Maddy, who was there with her boyfriend. For some strange reason, I have never had any sexual attraction towards Maddy, despite the fact that she’s a blonde girl and I’m obsessed with blondes.'

"In discussing his early school years, he specifically points out that it was a blond-haired boy who called him a 'loser':

“'One boy who was tall and had blonde hair called me a 'loser', right in front of his girlfriends. Yes, he had girls with him. Pretty girls.'

"He then goes on to describe German friends of his family, who he hated because they were fair-haired:

“'Soon enough, my jealousy of Leo began to manifest. He had just moved to the U.S. from Germany, and yet he was already able to make lots of friends and had a great social life. He was tall, good looking, blonde-haired, and a skateboarder; the type of person I’ve always envied and wanted to be.'

Describes Explicit Sexual Obsession with Blondes

"Rodger then goes on to describe in graphic detail his sexual obsession with white blond-girls, down to detailing that he would masturbate every day while fantasizing about blonde girl:

“'My sex drive was at its peak at this age. Whenever I got back from school, I had to masturbate. The urge was too strong. During my masturbation sessions I often built elaborate fantasies in my mind that I had a hot, blonde-haired girlfriend to have passionate sex with; almost like having an imaginary girlfriend.'

"In another part, he continues with his descriptions of his masturbatory fantasies:

“'The sociology class flew by like a breeze, and my next class was math. In this class, I saw one of the prettiest girls I had ever seen in my life. She was the only pretty girl in the class, and she was absolutely stunning. Of course, she didn’t even notice me as I walked in. Her beauty was so intimidating that I couldn’t bring myself to sit near her, out of fear of her judgment.

“'As the lecture proceeded, I couldn’t help myself from constantly glancing at her, admiring every inch of her enticing body, from her silky blonde hair to her smooth, skinny, lightly tanned legs. The most beautiful thing about her was her face. It was a face that broke my heart the second I laid eyes on it. I wanted her with so much intensity, and I constantly fantasized about her during my masturbation sessions.

“'This was the kind of girl who was always meant to be my girlfriend. This was the girl that I was meant to go through college in Santa Barbara with. My life would only have meaning if I could go through college with a girlfriend like her.'

Describes Obsession with Obtaining a Blonde Girlfriend—and How Failure Led to his “Hate-fueled Worldview” "Rodger then describes how he hoped to meet and get a blonde girlfriend—this is a theme which is repeated throughout his 'manifesto.' Another repetitive theme is that if only one of these white blonde girls had agreed to be his girlfriend, then he never would have carried out the massacre. He even used the worlds 'hate-fueled' to describe his world-view.

“'In the days leading up to my first day at Moorpark, I felt a renewed sense of hope. A new college provided a new start, and this college looked perfect in every way. I had the hope that I could make it there; that I could make friends, meet some girls, and eventually find a pretty girl to be my girlfriend. I pictured her in my mind all the time; her cascading blonde hair, her beautiful face, her sensual body… Everything. I imagined us walking hand in hand through the college, looking at the magnificent view of the mountains in the distance as the sun sets behind them. That would be heaven. That was what I wanted in life. Every single hate-fueled ideal, world-view, and philosophy I created in the past was a result of not being able to do that.'

"In another section, he adds:

“'To have a beautiful blonde girl by my side, to feel her hand clasping my own as we walk everywhere together, to feel her love! That is what I want in life.'

"He talks endlessly about always seeing 'hot blonde girls' everywhere, and how their unobtainability enraged him to hatred:

“'I was registered to take three classes for the Spring semester at Moorpark. The first was an early morning history class, followed by sociology and then psychology. They were all just as disastrous as I expected them to be. I had to drop the sociology class right on the first day, because there was this extremely hot blonde girl who took the class with her brute of a boyfriend. I couldn’t stand looking at them sitting together. I left the class mid-session because I couldn’t take it anymore.

“'My two remaining classes were not much better. In my history class, I had a crush on a really pretty girl, only to find out that she had a boyfriend, and in my psychology class there was this group of popular kids who acted obnoxious the whole time. One of them was a very pretty blonde girl, and she actually enjoyed associating with the obnoxious boys in her clique. The injustice!'

'After enrolling at College, Rodger writes of his continuing obsession with blonde girls:

“'I was astounded when we toured through Isla Vista. It was a whole town of college students living together, right next to UCSB, and right next to the beach. I had never seen anything like it in my life. When I read about it online I thought it was too good to be true, but there it was. It was exactly as I expected it to be. There were hot blonde girls walking around everywhere.

“'One of them was named Artem, a quiet Russian student who went to UCSB; and the other, whose name I don’t remember, was a tall blonde surfer-type boy who went to SBCC. I was annoyed at how tall and attractive he was, though I didn’t show it.'

Describes Hatred of Other Non-whites Who Had White Girlfriends: 1. The “Ugly Black Filth”

"Rodger’s racism was also directed against other non-whites who showed any signs of success with the blonde girls he do desired. For example:

“'My first week turned out to be very unpleasant, leaving a horrific first impression of my new life in Santa Barbara. My two housemates were nice, but they kept inviting over this friend of theirs named Chance. He was black boy who came over all the time, and I hated his cocksure attitude. Inevitably, a vile incident occurred between me and him. I was eating a meal in the kitchen when he came over and started bragging to my housemates about his success with girls.

“'I couldn’t stand it, so I proceeded to ask them all if they were virgins. They all looked at me weirdly and said that they had lost their virginity long ago. I felt so inferior, as it reminded me of how much I have missed out in life. And then this black boy named Chance said that he lost his virginity when he was only thirteen! In addition, he said that the girl he lost his virginity to was a blonde white girl! I was so enraged that I almost splashed him with my orange juice.

“'I indignantly told him that I did not believe him, and then I went to my room to cry. I cried and cried and cried, and then I called my mother and cried to her on the phone. How could an inferior, ugly black boy be able to get a white girl and not me? I am beautiful, and I am half white myself. I am descended from British aristocracy. He is descended from slaves. I deserve it more. I tried not to believe his foul words, but they were already said, and it was hard to erase from my mind.

“'If this is actually true, if this ugly black filth was able to have sex with a blonde white girl at the age of thirteen while I’ve had to suffer virginity all my life, then this just proves how ridiculous the female gender is. They would give themselves to this filthy scum, but they reject ME? The injustice!”

Describes Hatred of Other Non-whites Who Had White Girlfriends: The “Inferior Mexican Guy”

"In another section, he describes his anger at seeing a Mexican male with a blonde female:

“'My father drove up to Santa Barbara to meet me a few days later. The two of us went to have lunch at a restaurant in the Camino Real Marketplace, an area that I often frequented. When we sat down at our table, I saw a young couple sitting a few tables down the row. The sight of them enraged me to no end, especially because it was a dark-skinned Mexican guy dating a hot blonde white girl.

“'I regarded it as a great insult to my dignity. How could an inferior Mexican guy be able to date a white blonde girl, while I was still suffering as a lonely virgin? I was ashamed to be in such an inferior position in front my father. When I saw the two of them kissing, I could barely contain my rage. I stood up in anger, and I was about to walk up to them and pour my glass of soda all over their heads. I probably would have, if father wasn’t there.

“'I was seething with envious rage, and my father was there to watch it all. It was so humiliating. I wasn’t the son I wanted to present to my father. I should be the one with the hot blonde girl, making my father proud.”

Describes Hatred of Other Non-whites Who Had White Girlfriends: The “Ugly Asian”

"He goes on to describe his rage at seeing an Asian talking to a white girl:

“'As my frustration grew, so did my anger. I came across this Asian guy who was talking to a white girl. The sight of that filled me with rage. I always felt as if white girls thought less of me because I was half-Asian, but then I see this white girl at the party talking to a full-blooded Asian.

“'I never had that kind of attention from a white girl! And white girls are the only girls I’m attracted to, especially the blondes.

“'How could an ugly Asian attract the attention of a white girl, while a beautiful Eurasian like myself never had any attention from them?

“'I thought with rage. I glared at them for a bit, and then decided I had been insulted enough. I angrily walked toward them and bumped the Asian guy aside, trying to act cocky and arrogant to both the boy and the girl.'

Describes Attempts to Win White Girls by “Getting Money”

"Rodger then describes his pathetic attempts to attract white blonde girls by getting lots of money. His attempts to get money were however restricted to buying hundreds of dollars of lottery tickets:

“'Earlier in that day, as I drove through Isla Vista, I saw this one particular young couple that stood out from the rest only because the girl looked absolutely perfect. She was tall, blonde, and sexy. She would have towered over me in height, and her boyfriend of course towered over her.

“'They were both wearing beach gear, and the girl was in her bikini, showing off to everyone her sensual, erection-causing body. Her blonde hair was wet from swimming in the ocean, and it only made her look more arousing. The two of them were holding hands, and it was clear that they were in love. I saw the boyfriend place his hand on the girl’s ass, and when he did this the girl looked at him and smiled with delight. That guy was in heaven.

“' can only imagine how amazing it must be to have sex with a girl like that. I had to witness everything I wanted but could not have. It made me feel dizzy with anguish. I immediately thought about that couple, and how impossible it was for me to have the same experience as that guy. Impossible, as I was at that point.

“But it would be possible for me to get a tall, blonde, sexy girlfriend if I was a multi-millionaire!'

"He then describes the motivation for his lottery-ticket buying expedition to Arizona, where there was a particularly large 'Powerball' payout at the time:

“'At the end of March, when I checked my last set of tickets that I had bought from my last trip to Arizona, and saw that I didn’t win, any hope I had of becoming wealthy at a young age was finally and indefinitely shattered. It fully dawned on me that the life I had envisioned for myself would never come to pass. The children I would have in the future with a beautiful blonde girlfriend ceased to exist, as if they were murdered. There won’t be any beautiful blonde girlfriend for me now.'

"He then goes on to describe his hopelessness at ever getting a white blonde girl:

“'No one invited me to any parties, and in all the times I went out by myself to Isla Vista, none of the beautiful blonde girls showed any interest in having sex with me. Not one girl.'

"He adds a short while later:

“'Isla Vista was at its wildest state at that time, and I saw lots of guys walking around with hot blonde girls on their arm. It fueled me with rage, as it always had. I should be one of those guys, but no blonde girls gave me that chance.'

Describes Turn to Hatred of White People

His inability to attract a white blonde girl quickly turned into outright race-hatred, as Rodger then describes:

“'On one of my very last days as a teenager, as I was sitting at my usual place at the food court outside Domino’s, I saw a sight that shattered my heart to pieces. A tall, blonde, jock-type guy walked into one of the restaurants, and at his side was one of the sexiest girls I had ever seen. She too was tall and blonde. They were both taller than me, and they kissed each other passionately. They made me feel so inferior and worthless and small. I glared at them with intense hatred as I sat by myself in my lonely misery. I could never have a girl like that.'

"His hatred of whites was not, as can be seen, reserved for females, but also for white males:

“'I went back to Santa Barbara for a couple of weeks to finish off my two classes. In my history class, I kept feeling weak with inferiority as I watched this tall, handsome blonde jock constantly sit and talk with two beautiful girls.'

"And

“'I had a particular burning hatred for the actor Alexander Ludwig, who I saw sitting arrogantly on a couch as people crowded around him in adoration. I hated everything about him; his golden blonde hair; his tall, muscular frame; his cocky, masculine face.'

"And

“'On one of the days in July, when I was roaming around Girsh Park, a group of popular college kids arrived to play kickball in the fields. They all looked like typical fraternity jocks, tall and muscular. The kind of guys I’ve hated and envied all my life. With them came a flock of beautiful blonde girls, and they looked like they were having so much fun playing together.'

Describes First Violence against Whites

"This hatred of whites, and white blondes in particular, soon boiled over, and Rodger describes his first incident this way:

“'As I made my way back from school one day during the first week, I was stopped at a stoplight in Isla Vista when I saw two hot blonde girls waiting at the bus stop. I was dressed in one of my nice shirts, so I looked at them and smiled. They looked at me, but they didn’t even deign to smile back. They just looked away as if I was a fool.

“'As I drove away I became very infuriated. It was such an insult. This was the way all girls treated me, and I was sick and tired of it. In a rage, I made a U-turn, pulled up to their bus stop and splashed my Starbucks latte all over them. I felt a feeling a spiteful satisfaction as I saw it stain their jeans. I then quickly speeded away before they could catch my license plate number.

“'How dare those girls snub me in such a fashion! How dare they insult me so! I raged to myself repeatedly. They deserved the punishment I gave them. It was such a pity that my latte wasn’t hot enough to burn them. Those girls deserved to be dumped in boiling water for the crime of not giving me the attention and adoration I so rightfully deserve!'

Describes Hatred of White Counselors

"Even the counselors his parents hired to try and teach him social skills only aroused further hatred, as Rodger describes:

“'Gavin was the only young person I really interacted with at the time, besides the occasional meetings with Philip and Addison. He was a good-looking guy, with a chiseled jaw and bright blonde hair. Whenever we went out to a restaurant, or anywhere that had girls, I got extremely jealous when I saw that girls were checking him out instead of me. This one girl at a restaurant in Santa Monica was staring at him the whole time we were sitting there. No girl had ever done that to me. This only made me more aware that girls did not consider me physically attractive.'

"And

> “'The second counselor that was assigned to help me was a girl named Sasha. She was only a year older than me. Sasha was the first young girl I had interacted with in the entire time I stayed in Santa Barbara, and she was only hired to talk to me. How pathetic is that?

“'At first, I didn’t want to have a female counselor, but when I was introduced to her, I saw that she was quite a pretty looking blonde. I couldn’t refuse the opportunity to hang out with a blonde girl, despite the fact that she was a hired friend. It was the only time in my life that I had the experience of spending time with a girl my age, and even though it was all fake, I really enjoyed it. I felt so much better about life after each time we met.

“'But then, I thought about how unfair it was that I could only get a fake little taste of such an experience, while other men get to do such a thing every single day with their girlfriends.'

First Description of White People as “Enemies”

"Rodger then describes an incident in which his mother invited his childhood friend, Maddy, and her boyfriend, over to her house for dinner. In this part, he first describes white people as 'enemies.'

“'Before Maddy came, I stalked her Facebook for a bit, and I saw that she was the exact image of everything I hated in women. She was a popular, spoiled USC girl who partied with her hot, beautiful blonde-haired clique of friends.

“'All of them looked like absolute cunts, and my hatred for them all grew from each picture I saw on her profile. They were the kind of beautiful, popular people who lived pleasurable lives and would look down on me as inferior scum, never accepting me as one of them. They were my enemies. They represented everything that was wrong with this world. >p> “'Maddy was my first friend in America. As a child, I played with her as an equal. Now she was my enemy.'

Shooting victim Katie Cooper: According to Rodger's manifesto, she was the "enemy."

"Describes Majority White Sorority Alpha Phi as Target because it is 'Full of Hot, Beautiful Blonde Girls'

"One of the targets of his attack on May 24th was the sorority Alpha Phi, which Rodgers had carefully staked out and decided upon precisely because it had a large number of white blonde girls:

“'I will attack the very girls who represent everything I hate in the female gender: The hottest sorority of UCSB. After doing a lot of extensive research within the last year, I found out that the sorority with the most beautiful girls is Alpha Phi Sorority. I know exactly where their house is, and I’ve sat outside it in my car to stalk them many times. Alpha Phi sorority is full of hot, beautiful blonde girls; the kind of girls I’ve always desired but was never able to have because they all look down on me.'

"Media Ignore the Anti-White Nature of the Elliot Rodger Murder Spree

"It is obvious from these extracts that the Isla Vista shooting was a racially-motivated, anti-white, deliberately planned terrorist attack.

"Yet, in the coverage so far in the controlled media, not a word has been mentioned of Rodger’s obsessive anti-white racism.

"Contrast this coverage—or rather lack thereof—with the blanket coverage given to even the tiniest incident which involves any white person attacking non-whites on even the most improbable racial grounds.

"Put another way: what would the media coverage be if a white kid had deliberately gone out his way to murder as many blacks as possible, and put up an online manifesto outlining his racial reasons for doing so?

"If the latter example had occurred, the media would have provided blanket coverage of the 'racist murder spree'—but it seems that racism is only newsworthy when it is perpetrated by whites. Any non-white racism is simply covered up, as the Elliot Rodger case proves once again.

"Note: Grammatically speaking, 'blond' without an –e, refers to males, and 'blonde' with an –e refers to females. Few people, Rodger included, are aware of this grammatical difference, and in his manifesto he referred to both male and females as 'blonde.'"

4 comments:

Ingemar said...

http://sergesblog.blogspot.com/2014/05/revenge-of-nerd.html

I thought this link was hilarious.

"Sick but not a sociopath." Heh. I'm surprised the Catholic nerd who wrote that blog would rather trade one pathology for another. Repentance? Righteousness, you say? Oh no no no no no.

Anonymous said...

This guy had some serious mental issues. He seemed to feel as if he was entitled to blonde girls, and couldn't handle the reality of them not liking him.

And I guess it was specifically blondes, and not all other white girls, so it wasn't exactly all white people that he apparently had a problem with. So not exactly the white race.

Anonymous said...

It's always astonishing to me how non-whites can be obsessed to the point of being twisted, when it comes blond hair. I've known several who literally IDEALIZED blond hair!! So far as I know, nothing in modern Western culture celebrates blond hair, really. The obsessers are simply natural enviers. This is the danger of a multicultural society: it is invidious.

Anonymous said...

I think non-white men want to screw white women, and men in general want to screw blonde women, but in general don't want to be white or blond themselves. Straight men generally don't want blond hair for themselves. It's considered effeminite and not a masculine trait.

It's sort of like white and black men who are into Asian women. They want to screw Asian women, but they don't want to be Asian themselves.